Summary of The Day: Escape from Brno to see some of the marvels in the nearby Blansko District, including Cave Výpustek and the Temple of Krtiny.
Centuries ago, Cave Vypustek was a large and unique underground complex, but it was damaged in the 20th Century due to the German and Czechoslovakian army. During World War II, the German Army set up an underground factory, and in the 60s, the Czechoslovakian army built an atomic bomb shelter and a secret command post in one of the corridors.
During the tour, you will learn about the rich history of this extraordinary cave, including a tour of the former, strictly secret command workplace.
Then, on your way back to Brno, stop to see the pilgrimage church of Krtiny. This Baroque pilgrim complex was originally undertaken by Jan Santini Aichel, but never fully completed. Nevertheless, it remains an important site for those who come to visit its Gothic statue of the Virgin Mary.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Student (up to 26)
* Adults: 15 and older
* Children: 3-14 years old
* Children from ages 0-2 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, Slovak and, with extra fee paid once per one group, in Chinese. On request and subject to availability in Portuguese, Lithuanian, Polish, Italian, Slovenian and French. Please indicate your language during booking.
This tour takes place daily (except Mondays) at 9am for a minimum of two people. Customers will be picked up in their city center hotel by the guide.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.