Summary of The Day: Experience the wondrous scenery of Monument Valley Tribal Park!
The towering pinnacles and buttes of this area have been the backdrop for countless films including classic John Wayne Westerns. You'll learn about the Navajo Indian way of life and see traditional dwellings along the way. The photo opportunities are endless!
Please include your hotel name and address in the comments section when you book the tour online.
* Adult: 12 and older.
* Child: 2 to 11.
* Children younger than 2 are free of charge and must be in a car seat. You must leave a note when booking with the name and DOB of the child.
* We reserve the right to require a minimum number of passengers to operate any tour.
Professional tour escort
Ground transportation in brand new, full sized maxi-vans
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
Lunch included on the tour
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun for your reservation within one to two business days.
We want you to be as comfortable as possible. Casual dress is suggested on all tours (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes). Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing and good footwear is especially suggested for winter months. Sedona is about 10-15 degrees cooler than the Phoenix area.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.