Summary of The Day: Your guide will wait for you at Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL).
Passengers arriving between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm have the option of being dropped off in downtown Montreal, where you will be free to explore Chinatown, Old Montreal, Notre Dame Basilica and many other attractions.
- Those opting for the self-guided tour of Montreal should meet the group at 7:30 pm outside Holiday Inn Select Montreal Centreville: 99 Avenue Viger Ouest, Montreal QC. We will drive you from there to our hotel for the evening.
- Comfort / Quality Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Quebec - Montreal
Summary of The Day: At the top of our morning sightseeing agenda is Mount Royal, followed by a visit to St. Joseph's Oratory, the largest church in Canada. Today’s journey then brings you to Old Quebec City where many historic European style buildings are well kept. Check out the Fortifications of Quebec, Chateau Frontenac, and Quebec’s Parliament Hill. Perhaps also sip a cup of coffee at the sidewalk café to explore local life style. Return to Montreal in the evening.
- Accommodations for the evening are in Montreal.
- Comfort / Quality Hotel Montreal or similar
Montreal - Ottawa - Kingston - Toronto
Summary of The Day: We'll depart early in the morning for Ottawa, the capital of Canada. Sights include Parliament Hill, Peace Tower, Centennial Flame, Rideau Canal, Canadian War Museum and the Canadian Museum of History. After lunch, we'll start the journey back to Toronto via Kingston, the former capital city of Canada. There you will have the chance to visit Kingston Fortress and Old Parliament House (now city hall).
- Accommodations for the evening are in Toronto.
- Quality Suites Toronto Airport / Park Inn by Radisson / Best Western Parkway / Comfort or similar
Toronto - Niagara Falls - Toronto
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Toronto in the early morning and head straight to the world-famous Niagara Falls. Begin your experience with an IMAX movie: Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, offering insight into the exciting and sometimes shocking history of Niagara Falls (own expense). Join our optional tour of Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls (own expense). After lunch, ride on the famous Hornblower cruise (seasonal) for a close-up view of the falls. Afterwards we'll tour Niagara wine country for a taste of the world-famous Ice wine and ginsengs.
Pick-up point: Information Center, located between Terminal 26 and Terminal 27.
Complimentary airport shuttle service from Montreal – Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL) is available from 8:00am to 10:00pm.
Please leave a request in the comments section of the online booking system if you'd like to be picked up from another location in Montreal, and we will do our best to arrange this for you.
Please book flight departing after 8:00 pm from Toronto Pearson Airport.
We offer extended hotel service and customers can choose to be dropped off at Toronto hotels:
Quality Suites Toronto Airport：262 Carlingview Road, Etobicoke, M9W 5G1 Toronto
Best Western Parkway：600 Highway 7 E, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1B2
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $328.71||USD $268.81||USD $233.62||USD $598.27|
Toronto Hotel upgrade
|+USD $18.71||+USD $18.71||+USD $18.71||+USD $37.43|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in a standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple, and quad occupancy applies when two, three, and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively. Each room may be equipped with two full size beds or one large bed with a double sofa-bed.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third and fourth bed in the room, but may be requested at check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and children/infants.
*Tour prices are based on Canadian dollars (CAD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please note that passengers traveling with infant(s) under 2 years of age, must pay tour fare and service fee for the infant. It is illegal for an infant to board a bus without an assigned seat. Please prepare a car seat for infant. Thank you for your understanding.
The availability and price will be subject to our final confirmation for departure dates in 2017.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Ground transportation via commercial vehicle, Ford, high-top or lavatory equipped motor coach depending on number of passengers.
- 13% Harmonized Sales Tax
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Montreal
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and lunch and dinner
- Service Fee for tour guide/driver (CAD$5.00/day per person for the first day of airport pick-up; CAD$10.00/day per person for the rest of days)
- Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change): -Meals (3 Lunches &1 Dinner): CAD$80.00/Adult; CAD$62.50/Child(12-)
- Canadian War Museum : CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Canadian Museum of History: CAD$17.00/Adult; CAD$10.00/Child(12-); CAD$15.00/Senior(65+)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise: CAD$23.00/Adult; CAD$14.00/Child(12-); CAD$23.00/Senior(65+)(Available from Apri/May to late October depending on weather conditions. The last day of operation will be on 11/30/2016. )
- Niagara IMAX Theatre (CAN): CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$10.50/Child(12-); CAD$14.50/Senior(65+)
- Skylon Tower: CAD$14.50/Adult; CAD$9.00/Child(12-); CAD$14.50/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- No changes can be made within 6 days prior to the departure date.
- You are responsible for obtaining and carrying any all travel documents required to enter Canada, including valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the relevant authorities for actual requirements.
- The itinerary is subject to change.
- All entrance fees, optional tours and service fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Guests carrying only US dollars will pay the price at the rate decided by the local operator; therefore, we strongly encourage you to you bring Canadian dollars on the tour.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Steve ward,
For optional tours, please sign up at the tour guide and pay in cash to the tour guide after joining the tour, we will not be able to book in advance.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Customer Service Rep
for 17/12/2016 to 20/12/2016 is there a possibility the trip to be cancelled because of no participation ?i want to know for sure before booking our flight tickets from GREECE to CANADA 03/26/2016 21:01:37
Thank you for contacting tours4fun with your inquiry.
Once we receive your reservation and full payment we will begin to process your booking.
All reservations are subject to final confirmation usually within 24-48 hours.
Some tours may require a minimum number of people to operate. The affected customer will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. However, please keep in mind that should this happen, it would be under very special and rare circumstances, because we will try our best to accommodate our customers travel needs.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7