Summary of The Day: Visit Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur
Montmartre has successfully preserved its village soul where many artists chose to live at the end of the 19th Century. The Sacre Coeur basilica, with its Romanesque and Byzantine architecture, is one of the premier religious buildings in Paris. Discover the charming village of Montmartre, you feel like you are no longer in a capital city once you are at the top.
Ride up to Montmartre by bus and funicular. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the village and Place du Tertre. Visit the Sacred Heart basilica on your own.
Visit the Louvre Museum
The tour continues with a one hour guided visit of the Louvre museum and its masterpieces such as the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of the Emperor Napoleon I and Leonardo de Vinci's Mona Lisa.
Monday: English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese
Wednesday: English, Spanish, German and Italian
Friday: English, Spanish and Italian
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3-17 years of age
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
On Wednesday and Friday, it is possible to stay at the Louvre for the late night opening till 10:00pm.
On Monday, the the museum tour will be scheduled before the ride up to Montmartre.
Wear layered clothing in spring, autumn, and winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.