San Francisco - Santa Cruz - Monterey - 17-Mile Drive - Carmel-by-the-Sea - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: You'll start the day traveling south on the famous Pacific Coast Highway, California Highway 1. After a stop in Santa Cruz, a rest break, and optional photo stops along the way, you will set foot on Monterey's famous Cannery Row for a chance to stroll among the shops and grab a fresh seafood lunch. If you bring your own lunch, you might be able to squeeze in a short trip to the world famous Monterey Aquarium (admission not included).
After lunch, you will follow the coast through the beautiful little town of Pacific Grove on the way to the 17-Mile Drive. This famous road winds its way between magnificent homes and the spectacular coastline, between the greens and tees of world famous golf courses like Spyglass Hill, and among the last remaining forest of a rare species of trees, the Monterey Cypress, which is sculpted by relentless pacific breezes into fanciful shapes. The Lone Cypress is a very poignant example of one of these hardy trees hanging on to life (with the help of human engineering) in a seemingly impossible location.
The drive finishes up at the Pebble Beach Village, where you can visit the Pro Shop and see the famous 18th Green
Upon arrival in the enchanted town of Carmel-by-the-Sea, you can explore the boutique shops on Ocean Avenue or be dazzled by the white sandy beach. If there is time and interest, we can visit the historic Carmel Mission as a last stop. Our Monterey Explorer Tour also has optional short stops in Half Moon Bay or Santa Cruz.
Don't forget this is a semi-private tour, meaning that the itinerary can be customized to your own interests.
|USD $109.00||USD $89.00|
|+USD $52.00||+USD $32.00|
*This tour meets a minimum number of 5 passengers. In case we are unable to meet the minimum number on a tour we will touch base with you. Thanks for your understanding.|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: under 11(Minimum age for tours is 18 months)
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (Please note your hotel location in the comments column when booking)
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned 9-13 seater mini-bus or mini-van
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and San Francisco airport or chosen pick-up location
- Monterey Bay Aquarium (optional)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Tips for tour guide/driver(15% recommended)
- Cancellation and change Policy:
Cancellation or amendment made within 7 days prior to departure date, 100% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date, 50% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date, 25% of reservation cost will be charged.
Cancellation or amendment made within 30 or more days prior to departure date, 15% of reservation cost or $30/person penalty fee will be charged, whichever is greater.
From 3/1/2017, this tour cannot be refunded once reservation confirmed.
- Baggage allowance policy:
This tour doesn't expect our guests to have luggage (suitcases and such). If guests do, they need to notify us 48 hours in advance and the luggage policy should apply.
- We offer pick-up at major hotels in downtown San Francisco or Fisherman's Wharf area. Please remark your hotel location in the comments column when booking. Then we will confirm the availability for you.
- For child under 8 years old:
Please note that for your child's safety, we require you to bring a child safety seat or booster seat for all children that are not at least 8 years of age or 4' 9" or 144 cm in height as dictated by California State Law. You will be required to provide your own child seat on all motor vehicle tours. Failure to provide a seat for your child will result in forfeiture of your seats on the tour without refund. If your child is 8 years or older or 4’9” in height you do not need to provide a child seat, however, please let us know.
- Pick-up time is from 8:00 am to 8:40 am. Please arrive at the pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it's important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pick-up time for the tour, please contact our office IMMEDIATELY. An alternative pick-up location may be arranged at the customer's expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- We will assess a cleaning fee of up to $100 for any passenger who permanently stains or renders this vehicle temporarily unfit for passengers due to spillage of any substance such that the vehicle must be taken out of service and cleaned.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7