San Francisco - Monterey - 17 Mile Drive - Carmel
Summary of The Day: Escape the city for a day trip along the California Coast and the famous 17 Mile Drive. We'll pick you up right from your hotel in San Francisco and then head out along California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula.
Enjoy spectacular ocean views, abundant wildlife, and the rich history of the region as we head down to Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck, and visit great shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific, not to mention the world-famous Monterey Aquarium (optional stop here, admission not included).
Next, we'll ride along the famous 17-Mile Drive and past Pebble Beach Golf Course. Along the way we'll make frequent stops for photos of this gorgeous scenery. We'll continue down the coast to Carmel-by-the-Sea, where we'll be free to stroll through the town before making our return trip to San Francisco.
|Senior (65 and up)||USD $95.00|
|Child (5-11)||USD $56.00|
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned, modern motorcoach with free WiFi onboard
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off from Central San Francisco
- Tour along Highway 1 by the towns of Santa Cruz and Capitola
- 17-Mile Drive
- Carmel and Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey
- Optional Gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39 seat vehicles used for this tour.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7