Summary of The Day: Today we'll pick you up from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish.
- Red Roof Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium to discover the secret lives of over 500 species of animals, plants, and their habitats (admission not included). While here you can take a stroll on the historic Old Fisherman‘s Wharf and see Cannery Row – famous for its defunct sardine canning factories and named in honor of John Steinbeck’s novel, Cannery Row.
Then, enjoy the scenic 17 Mile Drive as we pass Pebble Beach. We will also visit Carmel, a town known for its rich artistic history.
In the evening we'll return to the Bay Area.
- Red Roof Inn or similar
San Francisco - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: The tour bus depart from San Francisco in the morning, arriving at Las Vegas in the evening.
- Harrah's Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon South Rim - Page
Summary of The Day: We will visit the majestic Grand Canyon South Rim. You will be able to spend about 3 hours here and see the dramatic view and deep inner gorge of the Colorado River. Enjoy Desert Views, Yavapai Point and Mather Point. You can also explore the spectacular view of Grand Canyon at Lookout Studio or walk on the canyon trails.
This tour allows you to see more of the South Rim from three different viewpoints - unlike the other regular 1 day tours from Las Vegas where you will spend 10 hours on the road with only one hour in the park. You may also take a helicopter ride (own expense) for canyon flyovers and watch an I-Max film (own expense).
We'll spend the night in Page.
- Lake Powell Resort Quality Inn Page (Jan.- Mar.) / Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas (Nov.- Dec.) / Quality Inn (Apr.- Oct.) / Traveloge (Apr.- Oct.) / or similar
Horseshoe Bend - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today we'll visit Horseshoe Bend where the emerald-green Colorado River makes a giant 270 ° meander around the red horseshoe-shaped bend in the canyon. Next up, we'll take an boat tour (own expense) on Lake Powell, and then visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon (mandatory admission not included). Ride on jeeps driven by the local Navajo guides into the canyon’s dreamlike caves.
We will head to Las Vegas in the afternoon, where you may join an optional night tour and enjoy one of the city’s famous shows.
- Harrah's Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Our tour bus will head back to San Francisco in the morning, arriving in the evening.
- Red Roof Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city, exploring it's diversified cultural and historical attractions. Points of interest include Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks. We will pass by Chinatown, the Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more! You'll also have the chance to take an optional San Francisco Bay cruise (own expense).
At the end of the city tour, the bus will take you to SFO airport for your departing flight.
- Please book your flight that departs after 9:00pm.
Domestic Flights: Domestic Terminal Baggage Claim Area
International Flights: International Arrivals Hall
Complimentary airport transfer time range: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Pick-up times after 6:00 pm are subject to additional fees. Passengers arriving especially late may want to take the hotel's courtesy shuttle bus stopping at the traffic islands outside all arrivals halls.
**If your flight is delayed and you arrive after the last airport pick-up, you are responsible for arranging transportation to the hotel. If you arrive after normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for further assistance.**
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $788.00||USD $674.00||USD $640.00||USD $1,188.00||USD $538.00|
Holiday Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $1,013.00||USD $824.00||USD $752.50||USD $1,638.00||USD $538.00|
|USD $863.00||USD $724.00||USD $677.50||USD $1,338.00||USD $538.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room but may be requested at the time of check-in.
*Child price applies when a 0-9 years old child stay in the room as a third or fourth guest.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport transfer service
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- Admission to national parks except which mentioned in "excludes"
- All personal expenses and meals
- Service fees for tour guide/bus driver: USD 8.00/day per person
- Service fees for airport transfer: USD 3.00/person/way
- Entrance fees and optional tours (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: Adult$36.00/person;Kid(3-12)$28.00/person
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $14.00/person
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $210/person (Price is subject to change. )
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35/person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: Adult$28.00/person;Kid(5-17)$20.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 21, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join.
- Placing an order on Tours4Fun's website does not guarantee placement on the the tour. Tours4Fun normally emails confirmation within 1-2 business days.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- Prices are subject to change on official holidays.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT taking pictures on the stairway, bring the camera tripod and climbing when visiting Antelope Canyon. Please do follow after the Indian guide. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be send back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7