Dubrovnik - Perast - Kotor - Sveti Stefan - Budva - Dubrovnik
Summary of The Day: Enjoy the beauty of Montenegro on a full-day trip from Dubrovnik, stopping at several significant sites along the way. We'll pass through Zupa Dubrovcka and Konavle valleys. After a rest stop we'll drive along the picturesque Bay of Kotor. Then we'll visit the charming town of Perast, famous for its fishing and maritime tradition. You may opt to join us for a boat trip to Our Lady of the Rocks at your own expense. Then we'll head to the historical town of Kotor, where you'll learn about cultural monuments and Montenegro legends from your guide. Photo opportunities abound as we pass Sveti Stefan peninsula on our way to Budva. Relax on a ferry ride back to Dubrovnik across the Bay of Kotor.
This tour departs at 8:00am and will return to Dubrovnik at 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 years of age and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 2.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
Roundtrip transportation to/from Montenegro
Guided tour of Kotor
Kotor Old Town entrance fee
Professional Tour Guide
Food and drink
Optional boat trip to the islet Our Lady of the Rocks
Please indicate your hotel during booking for hotel shuttle services.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.