Summary of The Day: We will pick you up from your hotel or apartment at 6:30am.
Your guide will introduce you to the history and culture of Normandy as we drive through the idyllic countryside toward Mont Saint-Michel, a fortress dating back to the Middle Ages built on a rocky outcrop completely surrounded by a bay that constantly changes with the ebb and flow of the biggest and most dramatic tide in all of Europe. First up on the itinerary is a delicious meal at Relais Saint Michel, whose terrace affords breathtaking views of the bay:
- Omelette of Mont Saint-Michel
- Salmon with rice and vegetables
- Apple pie
- 1 bottle of cider for 6 persons
- 1 bottle of mineral water for 6 persons
- Coffee or Tea
The afternoon begins with a guided tour of the Abbey, a popular pilgrimage site since the 8th century. Highlights include the cloister, the imposing refectory, and the charming garden with ocean views. Make the most of your time at the abbey with a walk along the ramparts. Succumb to the beauty of your surroundings as you breathe in the salty sea air.
After the guided tour of the abbey you will be free to explore the narrow lanes and gaze in wonder at the gorgeous views of Mont Saint-Michel Bay.
We'll leave Mont Saint-Michel around 4:30 p.m., returning to the Paris office at approximately 9:45pm, at which time you will be driven back to your Paris city hotel.
*April to October*
Monday and Wednesday: English, Japanese, Italian, French
Tuesday: French, English, Spanish, Chinese
Thursday: English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese
Friday: French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
Saturday: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese
Sunday: English, Spanish
*November to March*
Monday: English, Spanish, Japanese
Wednesday: Italian, English, Spanish, Japanese
Friday: English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese
Saturday: English, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Children under 3 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Pick-up and drop-off at Paris city hotels
Licensed tour guide
Guided tour of Abbey of Saint-Michel
Transportation in air-conditioned luxury motorcoach
Your hotel or apartment must have an address ending in postal code 75.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.