Summary of The Day: We will pick you up from your hotel or apartment at 6:30am.
Your guide will introduce you to the history and culture of Normandy as we drive through the idyllic countryside toward Mont Saint-Michel, a fortress dating back to the Middle Ages built on a rocky outcrop completely surrounded by a bay that constantly changes with the ebb and flow of the biggest and most dramatic tide in all of Europe. First up on the itinerary is a delicious meal at Relais Saint Michel, whose terrace affords breathtaking views of the bay:
- Omelette of Mont Saint-Michel
- Salmon with rice and vegetables
- Apple pie
- 1 bottle of cider for 6 persons
- 1 bottle of mineral water for 6 persons
- Coffee or Tea
The afternoon begins with a guided tour of the Abbey, a popular pilgrimage site since the 8th century. Highlights include the cloister, the imposing refectory, and the charming garden with ocean views. Make the most of your time at the abbey with a walk along the ramparts. Succumb to the beauty of your surroundings as you breathe in the salty sea air.
After the guided tour of the abbey you will be free to explore the narrow lanes and gaze in wonder at the gorgeous views of Mont Saint-Michel Bay.
We'll leave Mont Saint-Michel around 4:30 p.m., returning to the Paris office at approximately 9:45pm, at which time you will be driven back to your Paris city hotel.
|USD $225.53||USD $159.07|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 3-11 years of age
* Children under 3 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.