Summary of The Day: Enjoy an afternoon of fun and adventure learning about one of the biggest industries in Florida: citrus farming! Take a ride on the Monster Truck around a private cattle ranch and orange plantation covering an area equal to 2,500 acres. Smell the citrus in the air as you meander through the groves and spot the roaming wildlife. If you go when the oranges are ripe you can take a shuttle into the orchards and pick your own bag of fruit fresh from the tree! At the country store you can stock up on homemade jams, jellies and marmalades as well as award-winning orange juice and lemonade slushies.
We depart from Orlando at approximately 1:30 pm. The Showcase of Citrus tour wraps up at around 4:00 pm, at which time we will take you back to your hotel.
- Please leave your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Departs Orlando at approx. 1:30pm
Arrival at Showcase of Citrus at approx. 2:00pm
Depart Showcase of Citrus at approx. 4:00pm
|Child (Age 3-12)||USD $45.00|
*Adult: 13 and older|
*Child: 4-12 years of age
- Round-trip transportation
- 45 to 60-minute Monster Truck Eco Safari
- Free time to explore Showcase of Citrus
- Wheelchair Bound Guest pick ups are available UPON REQUEST
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- All personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and tour driver
- Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
- If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
- Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
- PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera and bug spray.
- DRESS CODE: Casual and cool.
- Please note that this tour is not available on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
- All the wildlife we see is totally wild and even though we often see alligators, wild sightings are not guaranteed! (we do however have them in our wildlife park).
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7