Naturally New Zealand
Day 1 - Arrive in Auckland, New Zealand. Welcome to New Zealand! The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Day 2 - Auckland. Enjoy a morning guided sightseeing tour of the city, followed by a CRUISE on Waitemata Harbour for spectacular views of Auckland and its surroundings. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. (B)
Day 3 - Auckland - Waitomo - Hobbiton - Rotorua. Today, travel via motorcoach south to Waitomo, where you will take a boat trip through the WAITOMO GLOWWORM CAVES. Afterward, visit the HOBBITON MOVIE SET from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films. Continue on to Rotorua. (B,L)
Day 4 - Rotorua. This morning, enjoy guided sightseeing with visits to TE PUIA, RAINBOW SPRINGS, and the AGRODOME. This afternoon, explore this geothermal wonderland on your own. This evening, you may choose to join our optional Maori cultural performance and Hangi dinner. (B)
Day 5 - Rotorua - Wellington. Today, fly to Wellington, the capital of New Zealand. (B)
Day 6 - Wellington. Your guided morning sightseeing tour takes you to see the famous Beehive and Parliament buildings as well as scenic views from the top of Mount Victoria. Take in the beauty of the Wellington Botanical Gardens, then drive around the rugged Wellington coastline, discovering hidden bays and some of Wellington's most popular beaches. During your free time today, you may want to visit Te Papa, the Museum of New Zealand, where interactive displays tell the story of the country's great heritage and natural wonders. (B)
Day 7 - Wellington - Christchurch. Today, fly to Christchurch on New Zealand's South Island. (B)
Day 8 - Christchurch. Excursion to Akaroa. Today, travel to Akaroa, a former French and British settlement where you will have some time to explore the charming village with its colonial architecture, galleries, and cafes. Afterward, take a NATURE CRUISE on Akaroa Harbour for a chance to see some of the native wildlife, including New Zealand fur seals, the white-flippered blue penguin, and the Hector's dolphin, one of the smallest and rarest in the world. Return to Christchurch in the late afternoon. (B)
Day 9 - Christchurch - Mount Cook. Travel south by motorcoach via the Canterbury Plains to the shores of turquoise-blue Lake Tekapo, where the Southern Alps provide the backdrop for a stunning photo. Continue on to Mount Cook National Park. After lunch at your hotel, you will have time to explore this alpine wonderland. (B,L,D)
Day 10 - Mount Cook - Queenstown. Enjoy the morning at leisure to further explore the area. In the afternoon, travel via motorcoach past Lake Pukaki and rugged Mackenzie Basin to Omarama, where you will make a comfort stop. Continue on to Queenstown, the "Adventure Capital of the World." (B,L)
Day 11 - Queenstown. Excursion to Doubtful Sound. Today, travel into FIORDLAND NATIONAL PARK, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world. Doubtful Sound is 10-times larger and three-times longer than Milford Sound, its more well-known cousin to the north. It is also far less visited due to its remote location, so during your fjord CRUISE you experience this pristine natural setting just as early Maori and European explorers did. (B,L)
Day 12 - Queenstown. Enjoy a full day at leisure in one of New Zealand's prettiest towns. Perhaps choose an optional jetboat ride, visit a local winery, or tour some of the sights used to film The Lord of the Rings trilogy. (B)
Day 13 - Queenstown. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2016-11-25||USD $3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-26||USD $3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-27||USD $3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2016-11-30||USD $3,449.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-01||USD $3,469.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-02||USD $3,469.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-03||USD $3,469.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-04||USD $3,469.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-05||USD $3,469.00||See in Cart|
|2016-12-06||USD $3,469.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy and a minimum party of two travelers. For singles traveling alone, a supplement will be quoted at the time of booking. Single rooms are available at a supplement; triple rooms are available at a reduction.
2017 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in August 2016.
- City Highlights
Sightseeing as outlined in the day-by-day itinerary; inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE
In Auckland, Christchurch & Queenstown
- Key Differences
Your Monograms package includes a day trip to Akaroa, where you'll board a nature cruise and have the chance to see the white-flippered blue penguin, New Zealand fur seals, and the Hector's dolphin, one of the smallest and rarest in the world.
- Launch Date
- Location Summary
- American breakfast daily
- 4 lunches
- 1 dinner
- During the Christmas and New Year's holiday season, certain activities may not be available. A different activity may be substituted or a refund offered if your included activity is not available.
Naturally New Zealand
As as outlined in the day-by-day itinerary and transfers to/from all intra-vacation flights (intra-vacation flights not included)
Your referral has been sent. Thank you!