- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Edit Photo Title & Description
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Pricing (Per Person)
|Land Start Date||Price From:|
|2017-05-26||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-27||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-28||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-29||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-30||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-05-31||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-01||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-02||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-03||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
|2017-06-04||USD $2,109.00||See in Cart|
Prices based on double room occupancy and a minimum party of two travelers. For singles traveling alone, a supplement will be quoted at the time of booking. Single rooms are available at a supplement; triple rooms are available at a reduction.
- During the Christmas and New Year's holiday season, certain activities may not be available. A different activity may be substituted or a refund offered if your included activity is not available.
2018 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in August 2017.
- City Highlights
Sightseeing as outlined in the day-by-day itinerary; inside visits and special features are shown in UPPERCASE
In Sydney, Port Douglas & Melbourne
- Key Differences
Your Monograms package to Australia includes a cruise excursion to the incomparable Outer Great Barrier Reef, where you can snorkel, take a semi-submersible watercraft, or attend a presentation by a marine biologist.
- Launch Date
- Location Summary
- American breakfast daily
- 1 lunch
As outlined in the day-by-day itinerary and transfers to/from all intra-vacation flights (intra-vacation flights not included)