Summary of The Day: We will take our private bus to the beautiful wheat and sunflower fields of Normandy to the village of Vernon. There we'll collect our bikes, visit the market for picnic supplies and then lunch along the river in a beautiful park. After lunch we'll cruise the charming bike path to Giverny. Monet's private gardens are alive with thousands of brilliantly colored flowers, water lilies floating on the pond and the famous Japanese bridge. We invite you to stroll through the Monet Foundation as though you are walking through one his beloved paintings. Monet's unique house, as well as his studio, are also open to visit so be sure to bring your camera! Additionally, the village of Giverny offers you numerous cafés and quaint, small streets waiting to be explored. This is the birthplace of the Impressionist movement. After our visit, we'll leisurely pedal back along the Seine river to Vernon for our return to Paris. The tour typically returns to Paris around 5:45pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Group size: max 12
* Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg.
* Baby seats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
* Trailers have a 2-child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 80lbs/36kg.
* Please specify at the time of booking if children need special equipment.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Helmet (provided but optional)
Round-trip transportation from Paris to Giverny by motorcoach
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
All adults joining the tour must be able to ride a bicycle.
The tour operates rain or shine; we have rain ponchos for sale in our office.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.