Summary of The Day:
We will take our private bus to the beautiful wheat and sunflower fields of Normandy to the village of Vernon. There we'll collect our bikes, visit the market for picnic supplies and then lunch along the river in a beautiful park. After lunch we'll cruise the charming bike path to Giverny. Monet's private gardens are alive with thousands of brilliantly colored flowers, water lilies floating on the pond and the famous Japanese bridge. We invite you to stroll through the Monet Foundation as though you are walking through one his beloved paintings. Monet's unique house, as well as his studio, are also open to visit so be sure to bring your camera! Additionally, the village of Giverny offers you numerous cafés and quaint, small streets waiting to be explored. This is the birthplace of the Impressionist movement. After our visit, we'll leisurely pedal back along the Seine river to Vernon for our return to Paris. The tour typically returns to Paris around 5:45pm.
|USD $106.75||USD $106.75|
* Adult: 12 and older|
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Group size: max 12
* Tandems reserved for guests less than 70lbs/32kg.
* Baby seats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
* Trailers have a 2-child capacity with a combined maximum weight of 80lbs/36kg.
* Please specify at the time of booking if children need special equipment.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.