Summary of The Day: Welcome to the Coral Coast! Famous for its relaxed atmosphere and perfect Winter climate, this lovely coastline runs along the Southern Great Barrier Reef. If you're looking for some peace and quiet, Kelly's Beach Resort is the perfect winter escape!
Today arrive at Kelly's Beach Resort and check into your room after 2:00pm. The rest of you day is free to enjoy the lovely Coral Coast. Relax on the beach, dine at our delicious restaurant, or explore Bargara.
Summary of The Day: Bargara is home to the Largest Logger Head Turtle Rookery in the Southern Hemisphere. Every year hundreds of turtles make their way to Mon Repos Beach to lay their clutches of eggs. After a 6-8 week incubation period the little guys make their way from the sand dunes to the big blue. Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services offer Ranger Guided Tours from November to March for the opportunity to get up close and personal with these magnificent sea creatures.
Today you'll travel by coach to the Mon Repos Conservation Park to see these turtles yourselves! You'll be free to explore the Park on your own and can join the Ranger Guided Tour to see the turtles nesting (and even hatching)!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one Villa.
* Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one Villa respectively.
* Price is the same for all ages. Under 4 are for free Package.
* Our Villas sleep a maximum of 5 people. They have a master bedroom down stairs (either with a queen bed, or a split king bed) and a loft bedroom which is accessible via a ladder which has sleeping for up to 4 people (either a queen bed and 2 singles, 3 singles or 4 singles).
* If customers want five persons sharing one Villa, additional fee will be charged for the extra person. Please contact service team to adjust price for you.
- 6/1/2016-12/21/2016 & 1/7/2017-3/31/2017: AUD 87.00 per extra adult; AUD 70.50 per extra child
- 12/22/2016-1/6/2017: AUD 110.50 per extra adult; AUD 90.50 per extra child
2 nights accommodation & breakfast daily
Mon Repos Turtle Express tour ticket
Roundtrip coach transfer to Mon Repos Conservation Park
Self guided tour through Mon Repos Interpretive Centre
Conservation documentaries in Outdoor Amphitheatre
Ranger guided tour along Mon Repos Beach to see Nesting or Hatchling Turtles
Amenities include: Games Room, Pools, Spa, Sauna, Air conditioning, DVD Player, Linen and Towels Provided, Sofa Bed, Fridge - Fullsize, Alarm Clock, Hairdryer, Lounge Area, Television, Outdoor Setting, Cable/Satellite TV, High Chair Available, Microwave, Toaster, Stove top, CD Player, Iron/Ironing board, Non-Smoking, Tea/Coffee Making, Veranda, Ceiling Fans, Kitchen, Queen bed, Weekly Room Service, Shower over bath, Cots Available.
Balance owed is to be paid on arrival.
Current Credit Card and License need to be sighted and recorded by our staff. If a Credit Card is not available a AUD 200.00 cash security deposit will need to be paid at check in. We reserve the right to process the AUD 200.00 security deposit from the card during your stay.
Credit card details will be used to charge any incidentals or any fees associated with damage or breakages to resort property. A fee will be charged if the villa is not left in a satisfactory state of cleanliness i.e. dishes washed, dried and put away & rubbish not placed in bins.
No refunds will be given for early departure.
We have a strict NO PARTY or NO EXCESS NOISE Policy. All visitors must leave by 10:00pm. Person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in their apartment or exceeding the numbers of permitted guests, will be evicted without refund.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.