Summary of The Day: See the sightseings of West Maui then Whale Watch (in season) as you cross Pailolo channel between Maui´s northwestern shore and Molokai´s easter coastline.Weather permitting, we'll be able to see the Wall of Tears with over 17 waterfalls flowing at once and, Maui's tallest waterfall, Honokohau Falls with a 1,100 foot drop. We'll continue on to view the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua. Soar above Hawaii´s tallest waterfalls (including the 1,750 foot Kahiwa falls) along Molokai´s remote and isolated north shore. Gigantic sea cliffs, the tallest in the world will awe you. Discover Halawa Valley with two large and beautiful waterfalls flowing down the mountains. Molokai´s Kalaupapa Peninsula, which for years has been home to people suffering from Hansen´s disease (leprosy) and see Father Damien´s monument.
Please choose your preferred flight time (morning or afternoon) when you make reservation. The local agency would assign a time after the reservation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 13 or up
*Child age: 2-12
*Children under 2 may fly free if sitting on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking. Children 2 years old and up must occupy a seat with seat belt on and are charged full fare.
Approximately 60-minute helicopter flight
Ground safety briefing with complimentary coffee or tea
All taxes and applicable fees
Professional Pilots narrate in English (Tours can be given in Japanese, please notify in advance.)
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Kahului airport.
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Service fees for pilot ( min. $5.00/day per person)
Helicopter weight and balance changes with every flight because of passenger weight, pilot weight and length of flight (fuel weight). It is important that we have accurate body weight from every passenger. FAA regulations require all passengers and their carry-on items to be weighed at time of check-in. If a standard airline seat belt is too small or you weigh over 240 pounds you may be required to purchase a comfort seat on our FX STAR. If you are between 240-290 lbs. we recommend open seating on the WhisperSTAR. Over 290 lbs. may require a comfort seat in our WhisperSTAR. Call us for more information.
A portable lifting devise is available for those FX STAR customers needing special assistance. Please advise of any special requests.
No scuba diving 24 hours prior to helicopter tour departure time.
Check-in is minimum 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time. For your safety and comfort, hats and oversized bags are not permitted on the flight line or in the helicopter. Please leave these items in your automobile. Please bring picture I.D.
Helicopters does not fly any specific routes but has many sights within the area of a described tour that we intend to visit during a tour. Sights may vary due to weather. Flight times are estimates and may vary a few minutes.
Please call us at least 48-hours prior to the flight date to reconfirm your reservation, meeting location and time.
Please bring lots of film and wear a dark colored shirt to reduce glare on the plexiglass windows.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.