Summary of The Day: Your Moscow tour begins at ArtPlay, the first mixed-use artistic space in the city inspired by London galleries housed within warehouses formerly used by heavy industry.
ArtPlay is home to Moscow's trendiest studios, shops, and cafés. We'll visit a shop where local artisans sell handmade earrings, bracelets, and clothing, as well as old postcards, pins, and other finds. We'll also browse through a shop selling cups and t-shirts with prints made by autistic children.
From there, we'll take a snack break at the only vegan place in the city, boasting a great atmosphere and super delicious food. If the weather's nice, we'll sit in their small outdoor garden.
Along the way, you'll also learn a bit about recycling in Russia, as this is one of few places where trash is taken for recycling. We’ll move on to a few art houses, including the British Higher School of Design and Winzavod, the center of modern arts and a former wine factory. We’ll visit several galleries situated within the property, with exhibits showing new and original works by local artists.
While we're here, you may want to check out a vinyl records shop where you can find rare collector's items, as well as some modern editions - a true highlight for vinyl lovers! There are also a few souvenir shops with extraordinary finds - bring spending money for gifts to bring back home!
If you’re feeling hungry, you can stay for a meal at a marvelous café with tasty dishes and welcoming staff. Otherwise your guide will accompany you to the closest metro station, leaving you free to explore more of Moscow on your own.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 4-11 years of age
* Children under the age of 4 join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.