Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Product Code:
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Tour Type:
- Los Angeles Area Hotels
Jan 1st - Dec 31st : Daily
per night Get 308 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 308 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles ☆☆☆½
Address: 506 South Grand Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90071
The Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been the premier choice for celebrities, presidents and dignitaries for 90 years. Few Los Angeles hotels boast the ideal locale and sumptuous comforts this luxury hotel has to offer. Situated at the heart of L.A's vibrant cultural district, the hotel is just steps away from major attractions, such as L.A. Live, the Ahmanson Theatre, Walt Disney Concert Hall and Dodger Stadium.
Just one block away is the quick Metro Red Line subway, which provides easy access to exciting venues like Universal Studios and the Dolby Theater. Just a short drive away you'll find Hollywood and Beverly Hills, as well as Los Angeles International, Burbank and Long Beach airports.
Hand-painted ceiling frescoes created by Italian artist Giovanni Smeraldi are showcased in the Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles' lobby. The hotel's Smeraldi's Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. This restaurant's specialty is northern Italian and California cuisine. Bugis Street Brasserie is renowned for its authentic Singaporean, Malaysian and Chinese flavors. The ornate, rococo-style Rendezvous Court serves light lunches, afternoon tea and cocktails. The Cognac Room offers fine wines and liqueurs in an aristocratic setting.
The hotel's Art Deco indoor pool is adorned with the original blue-and-ivory tiles. The adjacent fitness club features a sauna, a steam room and a whirlpool. Comprehensive business amenities include a 24-hour business center with computers, printers, photocopy and fax machines, high-speed Internet access and 70,000 square feet of meeting space.
The 11-story Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles features guestrooms with French shutters and cream, ivory and saffron color schemes. High-speed Internet access, data ports and satellite television are provided. Coffeemakers are included.
The Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles served as John F. Kennedy's campaign headquarters and in 1964, the Beatles landed on the rooftop via helicopter. Visit the hotel's concierge desk to obtain copies of the amazing history that has taken place within the Millennium's walls.
* Check-in time starts at 3:00 pm
* Check-out time is 12:00 pm
View Larger Map
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $77.00||USD $52.00||USD $39.00||USD $154.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room, but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*The maximum room capacity is four people including adult(s) and children/infants.
*Since prices for hotels are subject to change day-to-day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Hotel Accommodation
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Breakfast ($28.00/person -subject to change without notice)
- During the high season from June - August, the hotel rate may be increased due to the high demand for hotels. We'll notify you the updated rates as soon as possible before order confirmation.
- Since prices for hotels are subject to change day-to-day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Maps & Attractions
U.S. Bank Tower - 100 yards
Los Angeles Central Public Library - 100 yards
Downtown Los Angeles - 100 yards
Museum of Neon Art - 700 yards
0.50 - 1.0 mi
Los Angeles Music Center - 900 yards
Chandler Pavilion - 900 yards
Music Center and Disney Hall - 1200 yards
Los Angeles City Hall - 1200 yards
Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels - 1300 yards
Los Angeles Children's Museum - 1400 yards
Los Angeles Commerce Business Plaza Heliport (JBP) - 6.9 miles
Hawthorne Municipal Airport (HHR) - 10 miles
Compton - Woodley Airport (CPM) - 11 miles
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 11 miles
Santa Monica Airport (SMO) - 11 miles
Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 12 miles
El Monte Airport (EMT) - 13 miles
Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB) - 17 miles
Van Nuys Airport (VNY) - 18 miles
Torrance Airport (TOA) - 18 miles
Industry Hills Heliport (JID) - 19 miles
Fullerton Municipal Airport (FUL) - 20 miles
La Verne Brackett Field (POC) - 27 miles
Upland Cable Airport (CCB) - 33 miles
Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA) - 34 miles
Chino Airport (CNO) - 35 miles
Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT) - 38 miles
Palmdale Regional Airport (PMD) - 40 miles
Avalon Airport In the Sky (CIB) - 46 miles
Riverside Municipal Airport (RAL) - 47 miles
Palmdale Airport (WJF) - 48 miles
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|