Summary of The Day: Looking for unique things to do in Milan? Have you considered discovering the smells and tastes from Italian vineyards with a city wine tasting tour in Milan?
Not only will you be able to taste a few new wines while discovering the authentic, local side of Milan, but you will also be partaking in an extremely informative guided wine tasting with a wonderful host and wine expert. Get a fantastic break from sightseeing to taste Italian wines (with food) specially selected by our Sommelier with a wine tasting in Milan, Italy. Milan is a very chic setting for this type of tour and is home to some of the trendiest bars, wine shops, enotecas, restaurants and gastropubs.
We recommend taking a Milan Wine Tasting Tour at the beginning of your trip to Milan so that you can get a head start on the dining and drinking culture of the city!
During the wine tasting you will learn the A, B, C's of wine appreciation and leave with some knowledge about Italian wines to share with your friends back home!
The stage for our Milan Wine Tasting takes place in a relaxed wine bar atmosphere located in the heart of Milan. Our Milan Wine Tasting Tour is ideal for tourists who seek to discover exceptional Italian food and wine during their travels in Italy. So if you are a foodie or a wino - we highly recommend you food and wine enthusiasts out there to book this tasting experience during your stay in Milan.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Participants younger than 18 years old are not permitted.
* Group size: 14 people.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This selection is a sample of what is included and may vary according to season and availability.
- A glass of Refosco with beef carpaccio and balsamic vinegar
- A glass of Montepulciano with crostini
- A glass of Pinot Nero with Chocolate cake
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.