A trip to Milan means romantic walks down scenic streets, mouthwatering food, and the chance to see The Last Supper, one of the most cherished works by Leonardo da Vinci. With this tour, you're guaranteed entrance, but grab your spot now 'cause tickets sell out fast.
Along with this amazing piece of art, we'll take you on half-day walking tour of Milan to discover its stylish streets. First up, we'll encounter the grand Sforza Castle, a might medieval fortress that once housed the ruling family of Milan, the Sforzesco. Today it serves as home to the city's most valuable museums and art collections. From here we'll visit one of the world's largest Duomo, an impressive and striking Gothic cathedral composed of 135 spires and 3,200 statues.
Next up, we'll discover Milan's famous style as we enter the Galleria Vittorio Emanuel II shopping gallery. Built in the 19th century with glass ceilings and spacious lanes, the gallery houses Milan's finest fashion brands and shops, as well as being a perfect place for travelers and residents to mingle.
Before we get to the highlight of the day, we'll enter the La Scala theatre, Milan's iconic Opera House. Over 2 centuries old, La Scala has graced audiences with performances by the world's most honor musicians and opera singers, including Pavarotti and Giuseppe Verdi. Your entrance tickets allows for 24 hour admission to the theatre and museum, so feel free to return after your tour or the following day.
Finally, we'll reach our prime destination: Santa Maria delle Grazie, where we'll skip the queues to see Leondardo da Vinci's masterpiece, The Last Supper. We'll have a rare moment alone with the painting before the crowds have funneled through, free to enjoy this work of art in peace and serenity.
We will return to the meeting point at around 6:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Children aged 11 years of age or under are free of charge.
* Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
The visit to the Last Supper is guaranteed. Milan Cathedral and La Scala may be closed to the public due to special events, in which case we will tour the exterior.
Strollers, bulky bags, and umbrellas are strictly forbidden inside Milan Cathedral. Visitors wearing low-cut clothing will not be permitted to enter. Shoulders should be covered.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.