Summary of The Day: Have fun gliding through the wonderful streets of Milan, the financial and fashion capital of Italy, on the coolest ride of the 21st century.
Milan is the capital of Italy’s Lombardy region and also lays claim to fame as Italy’s financial and economic center. This being the case, as well as impressive city attractions such as the historic Milan Duomo, Milan is also home to sparkling skyscrapers and stylish modern developments which lend the city a mixed air of cosmopolitanism and traditional Italian culture.
Our Milan segway tour allows you to cruise in comfort by the impressive Sforzesco Castle and through iconic areas such as the Piazza del Duomo, head and shoulders above fellow visitors and tourists. With no risk of getting lost or tired from walking between the city’s chief attractions, you will benefit throughout our tour from un-obscured city views and ample amounts of stunning photo opportunities.
From the La Scala opera house to Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan's most popular shopping boulevard, we will lead you through Milan’s main historic quarters whilst also taking in the sights of the ultra modern city center.
Often cited as one of Italy and the world’s leading fashion and design centers, Milan is a truly inspirational city. Our segway tour will, therefore, bedazzle the senses as we cruise through the heart of modern Milan whilst also allowing you to experience the city much more personally due to each tours small group size.
Our Tour Leader will assist you during the tour and they will share information about the history and culture of Milan with an audio-guide system, as well as ensure the smooth and safe operation of all aspects of the tour.
Of course, it is highly likely that you will have never ridden a segway previously. Do not despair, though. Prior to tours commencing you will take part in a comprehensive orientation session at our premises and will only be let out into Milan when you are completely confident riding your segway.
The Segway Tour covers all the most glorious places of Milan:
- Peace Arch
- Sempione Park
- Sforzesco Castle
- Scala Theatre
- Mercanti square
- Pinacoteca di Brera
- Duomo square
- Fontana square
- Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and much more
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that the local staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
It's highly suggested to wear flat footwear that protects your feet and provides good support (NOT high-heeled shoes).
Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway. The use of the Segway is NOT recommended for pregnant women. Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. Riders need to be physically and mentally self-efficient.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.