Summary of The Day: After entering the huge church, your licensed English-speaking tour guide will lead you downstairs to visit the hidden unexpected archaeological evidences of what there was before the building of the Duomo, like parts of an older church, an octagonal baptistery and tombs.
Our small group tour will lead you inside the Duomo and unveil the mysteries kept inside that even the local Milanesi don't know! After being inside the Duomo, you will reach the Terraces of the Cathedral by elevator. Please note that there is no-skip-the-line available for the elevator rides. You will then arrive to a breathtaking panoramic view over the city after just 50 steps and you will feel like you literally have Milan at your feet.
During this Small Group Tour, you will have time to take memorable pictures of the spires, to the new shining skyscrapers, to the iconic medieval towers and have a closer look at the incredible sculptures populating the Duomo and representing mysterious animals, monsters and other peculiar subjects. The sweet end of our fun and informative small group tour of Milan will be an Italian gelato and a surprise lucky ritual!
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 4-10 years old
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Cathedral and terrace entrance
Vittorio Emanuele Gallery II and Gelato Tasting (only from April to October)
There is no skip-the-line available for the elevator rides.
Please do not carry large bags whilst on this tour.
We recommend to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
The Duomo has a very strict, but very simple dress code: shoulders, abdomen, or knees must be covered. Footwear of any kind (we recommend comfortable footwear), jeans are OK. It is also not possible to wear hats within the basilica. Please note that the staff of the Duomo will have the right to decline accepting you due the dress code above without any obligation to refund you for your tickets.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.