Summary of The Day: Travel out of Chicago today to discover the gorgeous fall foliage of the Midwest.
As we leave the city we'll head to Northern Michigan to Lake of the Clouds, the first place where its maple leaves change color in fall. It is not that easy to find a highland where you can overlook beautiful scenery and views of maple leaves in Michigan such as what we'll see at Lake of the Clouds.
Lake of the Clouds is surrounded by mountains, and the lake in the center reflects the surrounding colorful leaves just like a mirror. The Carp River flows along the forest. As the best attractive scenic site in the Michigan, Lake of Clouds is absolutely the paradise of photographers.
We'll spend the night just south of the Lake of the Clouds in Wisconsin.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart for Bond Falls, one of the rarest waterfalls in Northern Michigan.
In autumn the Bond Falls will become completely surrounded in maple leaves. Gurgling water and the colorful maple leaves will add a poetic atmosphere to the early autumn of Michigan. Feel free to explore here on one of the hiking trails right next to the falls and relax with a breath in fresh air away from the city.
From here we'll visit an orchard farm in Wisconsin and learn the rich heritage of this organic farm. Feel free to enjoy the fresh apples as you pick them yourselves. You can also purchase organic apple juice and cider from the farm. And feel free to wander through the farm's authentic corn maze. It is popular among both the kids and adults.
After a fun day, it’s time for us to go back to Chicago.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Adult shares the same price with child.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see pick-up time and locations)
1-Night Hotel Accommodations
Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
Bilingual professional tour guide
Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pick-up location
Service fee for tour guide (min. $8.00/day per person)
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Tours4Fun reserves the rights to adjust the itinerary, if the attractions are closed during holidays or the weather is too bad to visit. The final itinerary is subject to reconfirm. Please check more details of the itinerary with your guide during the trip.
To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.