Miami - Orlando
Summary of The Day: This is a transportation service from Miami to Orlando. Pick-up is available at the below meeting points. You will join a bus from Miami to an Orlando bus terminal where a van will be waiting to take you to your accommodations.
The following routes are available:
Route # 1 Starts at 4:40am and arrive in Orlando at 11:00am
Route # 2 Starts at 10:00am and arrive in Orlando at 3:00pm
Route # 3 Starts at 1:00pm and arrive in Orlando at 6:30pm
Route # 4 Starts at 5:00pm and arrive in Orlando at 11:00pm
Route # 5 Starts at 7:30pm and arrive in Orlando at 12:45pm
**All times are approximate due to the traffic.
- In Orlando we con only drop off passengers at an address that belongs to any of these zip codes: 32809, 32819, 32821, 32835, 32836, 32801, 32805, 32824, 32827, 32830
For DROP-OFFS please include the name and address of your hotel in "Reservation Request" box during booking.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $36.00||USD $36.00|
*Price is per person based on 4 or more passengers sharing one motorcoach. |
- Transportation ticket
- All personal expenses
- For DROP-OFFS please include the name and address of your hotel in "Reservation Request" box during booking.
- In Orlando we con only drop off passengers at a address that belongs to any of these zip codes: 32809, 32819, 32821, 32835, 32836, 32801, 32805, 32824, 32827, 32830.
- There is no eating, smoking or drinking in the bus, only water in a bottle is allowed. There are no stops for breakfast on the way to Orlando.
- The departure times may vary due to the different seasons and is subject to the final confirmed information.
- Passenger should be 10 minutes before the pick up time indicated at the door of the lobby of the hotel/address selected. Buses cannot wait.
- Passenger should give the bus some time to get to their pick ups; if the bus has not shown after 15 minutes please call our office immediately.
- Bus allows up to 2 big bags in the luggage compartment and a small carry on to have inside of a maximum of 15 pounds, this hand bag should not have wheels or be a box.
- Buses are 45 ft. Motorcoaches with panoramic windows, 58 seats with WiFi (if available) and lavatories, 5 million dollars insurance.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7