Summary of The Day: Your friendly guide will greet you outside of baggage claim at Miami International Airport or Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Please keep your phone on.
Optional Tours/Excursions (Subject to Availability)
If your flight arrives early, for an additional fee you can choose to go to Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall (own expense, shopping time: 12:00pm-8:00pm). Please leave your preference in the comments section of the online booking system.
If you arrive at Miami International Airport before 6:00 pm, or Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport before 5:30 pm, for an additional fee you may opt to go on the Miami South Beach tour (minimum two people; own expense).
For guests who arrive before 3:00PM at MIA airport, or 4:00PM at FLL airport, you are invited to experience nightlife in the South Florida. (Self-expense. To arrange the tour, we need minimum 2 people registered.)
Miami South Beach Night Tour
Our night tour will include two hot spots of the fashion insiders' favorites: Lincoln Road and South Beach. Lincoln Road is one of the most famous pedestrian road and most attractive neighborhood. With a backdrop of lush trees, you will see a great many cinemas, boutiques, pubs, Hukah bars, Bikinis as well as street vendors of all kind. The casual and modern atmosphere will be an unforgettable memory for everyone! South Beach is the best and most famed beach of the America. Within miles of the oceanfront avenue, there are countless bars, restaurants, clubs, boutiques, and luxury hotels. Abundant activities have attracted lots of party-people to come here, making South Beach known as a party beach of Miami. With swaying palm trees by warm breeze, we will bring you to take a glimpse of the thriving nightlife.
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Miami - Everglades National Park
Summary of The Day: Your amazing tour of Florida begins at Everglades National Park. First up is an airboat ride through the swamp, including a demonstration of how alligators are caught in the wild (subject to availability, admission not included).
Afterwards we'll drive past the beautiful Coral Gables, highlights of which include the palace-like Biltmore Hotel(outside view), a Miami landmark. Then it's off to Little Havana to see how cigars are rolled, and sample some authentic Cuban coffee.
Join us on an optional boat tour of Biscayne Bay for views of the Miami skyline and the homes of America's rich and famous along Millionaire's Row (subject to availability, admission not included).
We'll also visit the famous Miami Beach DECO district to see colorful Spanish architectures and the formerresidence of Italian fashion designer Versace (outside view).
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Miami - Key West
Summary of The Day: Today we'll drive 170 miles southward, passing 32 islands and 42 bridges (including the magnificent 7-mile Bridge, which took eight years to build) ultimately arriving at Key West.
Own-expense activities include a tour of the Hemingway House and Museum (subject to availability, admission not included).
As part of your package we'll show you the southernmost point of the United States, and take you to Duval Street and Marina Marketplace to browse the wonderful gifts and souvenirs on display there.
It is 180 miles from Miami to Key West through 32 islands and 42 bridges. It is also known as “Duck Island” because of its shape, and also the international Key West Film Festival was held here every year! World famous Seven-Mile Bridge is another highlighted attraction here. It takes eight years to complete and is quite famous for the magnificent scenery. The former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie “True Lies” was also filmed in Key West. The amazing scenery along the south nation and colorful beaches will make you feel in a fairy land. Here guests can take pictures with its landmark “the edge of the sky, the rim of the sea”. The next famous stop is the home of the former residence---Nobel Prize winners Hemingway ($13 per person). After that, tourists can buy some souvenirs in local stores. On the way back to hotel, guests will have a chance to see the fabulous sunset.
- Silver Palm Inn / Best Western Key Ambassador Resort / Hilton Garden Inn or similar
Key West - Miami
Summary of The Day: Today you'll enjoy plenty of free time in Key West and can take part in many optional activities such as sailing, parachuting, diving, fishing and much more. Ask your tour guides for more information.
In the afternoon we'll return to Miami.
The islands of the Dry Tortugas are by far one of the most visited but most inaccessible islands that also happen to be a national park. Aboard our comfortable seaplanes, every passenger gets a headset from which they can hear the knowledgeable pilot talk about the sights you will see on your way out to the islands. Seaplane passengers are offered snorkels and 2 bottles of drink water. All customers will have 2.5 hrs to visit the national park and 40 mins flight duration (one way) *（please reserve the tour package in advance will arrange the tour according to the availability of the seaplane seat, will be sold out in peak season, otherwise will have all day leisure during the day.）
Guests can also have one day to enjoy a casual and free time. You are invited to appreciate the stunning sunrise. Of course, you are able to sleep late or take a walk around the hotel and beach. In addition, there are many aquatic Entertainment options: canoeing, sailing, parachuting, sea fishing , diving , etc. We will leave for Miami in the afternoon.
- Ramada Plaza Fort Lauderdale / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Miami - Fort Lauderdale - Miami
Summary of The Day: For the guests whose return flight departure from 2:00pm - 6:00pm at FLL airport OR from 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm at MIA airport, the itinerary will be:
In the morning, guests will view the Venice of America’s ever-changing panorama of lush tropical foliage. There are homes of millions and luxury yachts now or formerly owned by Microsoft billionaires Paul Allen, Hollywood mogul Steven Spielberg, hot dog impresario Oscar Mayer, and H. Wayne Huizenga, the founder of Waste Management, AutoNation, Blockbuster Video, and onetime owner of the Marlins, The Dolphins, and the Florida Panthers. Next, we will head to Bloomingdale’s. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and exclusive selling activity. Once the purchase amount reach to $6600(without tax), you will be awarded with an iPad Air. (Note: Each guest every time is able to get two iPad Airs at maximum, while supplies last. If the iPad Air is not available, there will offer another equal price Apple production)
For the guests whose return flight departure from FLL after 6:00pm OR from MIA after 7:00pm, the itinerary will be:
After visiting of Fort Lauderdale, we will travel to Lion Country Safari, West Palm Beach and Palm Beach. The first destination will be Lion Country Safari. Guests will have chance to experience the real wild life here. This park is also claimed to be the first 'cageless zoo' in the United States. After, we will go to West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is 70 miles distance from the north of Miami connected to the Palm Beach by cross-sea bridge. Palm Beach is viewed as America’s “Riviera” which has 47 miles long coastline and hundreds of high-class restaurants, see-view mansions, and luxury hotels…In addition, we will also see the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum from outside, which is known as Whitehall with 55-room in Palm Beach. When it was established in 1902, the New York Herald proclaimed that Whitehall, Henry Flagler's Gilded Age estate in Palm Beach, was "more wonderful than any palace in Europe, grander and more magnificent than any other private dwelling in the world”. Spend time at the Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, an upscale shopping district which was ranked as the one of the top 3 "Most Iconic" streets in America at 2013.
If your flight departure time is after 6:00PM at FLL airport or after 7:00PM at MIA airport:
After visiting the Fort Lauderdale, we will directly go to West Palm Beach, Lion Country Safari and Palm Bay (no shopping at Bloomingdale’s). At Lion Country Safari, guests will have chance to experience the real wild life here. This park is also claimed to be the first 'cageless zoo' in the United States. After, we will go to West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is 70 miles distance from the north of Miami connected to the Palm Beach by cross-sea Bridge. Palm Beach is viewed as America’s “Riviera” which has 47 miles long coastline, thousands of restaurants, sea-view mansions, luxury hotels, over 200 museums, 170 golf courses, in the romantic European artistic feeling. As ‘the city of culture in Florida’, West Palm Beach has been the first one vacation place over 100 years, where American rich people escape from the winter and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Atlantic Ocean. In addition, we will also see the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum from outside, which is known as Whitehall with 55-room in Palm Beach. When it was established in 1902, the New York Herald proclaimed that Whitehall, Henry Flagler's Gilded Age estate in Palm Beach, was "more wonderful than any palace in Europe, grander and more magnificent than any other private dwelling in the world”. Spend time at the Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, an upscale shopping district which was ranked as the one of the top 3 "Most Iconic" streets in America at 2013. At dusk, it is the end of your journey, and we will send you to the airport. (If you book the cruise or airport before 6:00PM, there will not be a chance West Palm Beach and Palm Bay).
Please book the flight departure from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) after 6:00PM or from Miami airport (MIA) after 7:00PM. Lauderdale airport is highly recommended (time-saved and the flight ticket is generally cheaper than that from Miami airport)
If your flight departure time is between 3:00PM and 6:00PM at FLL airport or between 3:00PM and 7:00PM at MIA airport:
In the morning, guests will go to the north of Miami - Fort Lauderdale “the city of boat in the world”. Then view the Venice of America’s ever-changing panorama of lush tropical foliage. There are homes of millions and luxury yachts now or formerly owned by Microsoft billionaires Paul Allen, Hollywood mogul Steven Spielberg, hot dog impresario Oscar Mayer, and H. Wayne Huizenga, the founder of Waste Management, AutoNation, Blockbuster Video, and onetime owner of the Marlins, The Dolphins, and the Florida Panthers. We will play at the Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the top ten beaches in America. Next, we will head to Bloomingdale’s. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and exclusive selling activity. Once your purchase amount reaches $7,500 (without tax), you are eligible to get a $400 Apple Store gift card for free. (Note: If the Apple Store gift card is not available, you will be offered another equal price Apple product).
**If you book the flight between 3:00PM – 6:00PM, or continue your journey by taking the cruise on the last day afternoon, you won’t visit West Palm Beach and we can send you to the airports or ferry ports. Please book the cruise tickets at POE / POM between 1:00PM and 3:00PM. Please prepare your cruise tickets in advance, so that we could send you to the right ports.
Complimentary airport pick-up is available for all flights arriving between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm.
We also pick up guests at Port of Miami at 9:00 am and 12:00 pm, and Port of Everglades(POE) at 10:30 am. Cruise information must be furnished in advance if you require a transfer from the cruise terminals.
For the guests who book the return flight departure between 3:00pm to 6:00pm, OR choose to take cruise tour later will not go to West Palm Beach. We will offer transportation service to take the guests to the airport or ferry port. Please book your cruise set off after 12:00pm at Fort Lauderdale ferry port (POE) or 1:00pm-3:00pm at Miami ferry port (POM).
Please book the flight departure from Fort Lauderdale airport (FLL) after 6:00pm or from Miami airport (MIA) after 7:00pm. Lauderdale airport is highly recommended (time-saved and the flight ticket is generally cheaper than that from Miami airport)
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $699.00||USD $466.00||USD $470.00||USD $955.00|
Miami Hotel Upgrade
|+USD $300.00||+USD $220.00||+USD $180.00||+USD $540.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*Cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure date and no-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $349.5 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 9 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and must sit in safety seats. Customers can either prepare the safety seat by themselves or rent a car seat from the local agency at additional expense ($8.00/person pay day). Those who want to rent the safety seats please leave a note when making reservations. The guide will collect the expense on the tour.
- Complimentary Miami International Airport or FLL Airport pick up
- 4-night hotel accommodations(includes breakfast)
- Professional tour escort
- Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Miami
- All personal expenses, additional hotel services, and lunch and dinner
- Service Fee for tour guide (Airport pick-up: $3.00/person/day ($4.00 from 4/1/2017); On tour: $7.00/person/day $8.00 from 4/1/2017))
- Optional activities and entrance fees (Prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Dolphin Mall : One-way transfer fee $20.00/Person(Available to customers on flights arriving before noon.)
- Aventura Mall Shopping Tour: $20.00/Person(One-way transfer fee)
- South Beach Night Tour: $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(65+)(minimum of two people per tour)
- Everglades Airboat Tour: $25.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(6-11); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Biscayne Bay Boat Tours: $28.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12); $28.00/Senior(65+)
- Hemingway House and Museum: $13.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(3-12);$13.00/Senior(65+)(Start from 2/1/2017, $14.00/Adult; $6.00/Child(3-12); $14.00/Senior(65+))
- Dry Tortugas national park : $389.00/Adult; $324.00/Child(3-12); $389.00/Senior(65+)
- Lion Country Safari: $35.50/Adult(10-64); $26.00/Child(3-9); $32.00/Senior(65+)(Effective from 4/1/2017: $37.45/Adult(10-64); $27.82/Child(3-9); $33.71/Senior(65+))
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7