Miami City Tour
Summary of The Day: See Miami on a double-decker bus tour.
After pickup from downtown and Miami Beach hotels, hop into the double-decker bus to start your memorable tour of Miami's top attractions. Take a seat inside the air-conditioned lower level if you want to stay cool, or head to the open-top upper deck to enjoy unobstructed views of the Miami's renowned collection of art deco architecture, the largest in the world. Peer out at beautiful Miami Beach as you learn from your guide how art and music drive the city's dynamic culture.
Next, cruise along the Venetian Causeway, get a glimpse of magnificent mansions and learn about the celebrities past and present who have lived on Star Island. Continue to Coconut Grove to admire its lush tropical vegetation and marinas lined with yachts, and stop at CocoWalk for a unique outdoor shopping area. Then swing by Coral Gables, known for its charming Mediterranean style before heading to Little Havana, where musical streets are filled with the aromas of cigars and savory Cubano sandwiches.
Finally visit Wynwood, Miami's hottest art neighborhood with its spectacular street art, trendy dive bars and modern galleries before your tour ends with hotel drop-off. Join us in a complete and outstanding visit to this unique City! Miami is filled with spectacular views. The top of this double-decker bus allows for the most unrestricted photo ops and provides a relaxing way to get oriented with the city.
Miami Cuban Heritage City Tour (1.5 hours)
During this tour you will get to hop off the bus for a longer stop at Little Havana to fully absorb all the Cuban heritage this unique part of town has to offer. You can visit local artists art galleries, Cuban art and entertainment centers, delicious Cuban restaurants and many other attractions that make this picturesque part of town one of a kind!
Miami Artistic City Tour (1.5 hours)
During this tour you will get to hop off the bus for a longer stop at Wynwood Art District, this new and hip part of town is full of incredible art in all its forms; on top of amazing wall art to exquisite fine art galleries, Wynwood will most definitely won’t let you down with its exquisite unique modern restaurants and its remarkable shopping options.
Miami Beach and Downtown Hotels
*Please notate your preferred tour time as well as your hotel info for confirmation.
|USD $28.98||USD $18.98|
*Adult age: 12 and older
*Child age: 3-11
*Infants under 3 years of age are free of charge.
- Round-trip transportation from Miami Beach and Downtown Hotels
- Admission including taxes and fees
- Stops at Little Havana, Wynwood Art District and Bayside Marketplace
- Professional English/Spanish driver
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Miami airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Attractions Admissions
- Gratuities for tour guide/bus driver
- Our tour price includes pick-up at Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels between 9:00am - 10:00am. Please remark your hotel name and address when you book the tour.
- Please call us 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour time to reconfirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pick-up for this tour.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Adrien(11)Useful12/01/2009Nice day tour ( Verified Purchased )
On my way back from a business trip, I took a few personal days and stopped over in Miami. I am in love with the city. I stayed outside Miami proper, but booked the tour get a feel for the place. The Art Deco district is very impressive, I\...'ll be sure to spend more time there when I get another chance. The guide was friendly and helpful, and I really enjoyed Next, the restaurant he recommended to me. Thanks TOURS4FUN. Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7