Summary of The Day: Wondering what to do in Miami? We have the perfect tour package for you.
In the morning, you will get familiar with the Magic City on our Guided Miami City Tour.
In the afternoon experience the wild Everglades and its famous habitants, the alligators.
See all of Miami's best attractions; let us do the driving!
Save more than 25% by combining these two incredible tours!
This exceptional combo will let you to experience one of the world's most unique ecosystems and also explore the Magic City.
Everglades Airboat Adventure
Watch out for alligators, native flora and fauna, as well as other exotic wildlife in their natural habitat. After the airboat ride, see the alligator wildlife show and experience the jungle walking trail filled with crocodilian exhibits. In this unique ecosystem, we will encounter breathtaking panoramic views, lush vegetation and tranquility. We will be amidst alligators, native flora and fauna, as well as other exotic wildlife in their habitat - the River of Grass.
Miami City Tour
Experience the cultural heritage and modern-day glitz of Miami during a 3-hour sightseeing tour by double-decker bus. You’ll catch amazing skyline views and see the city's iconic art deco architecture, plus visit Little Havana for a taste of Miami’s Cuban culture and the Wynwood Art District, with its galleries, street art, and people watching. During this leisurely ride, an informative guide will tell you about Miami's popular music scene and prominent art enclaves. Your tour also includes visits to Miami's famous Coconut Grove and Coral Gables neighborhoods.
Departure Point and Time: Miami Beach and downtown hotels from 8:45 am to 10:10 am.
Our tour price includes pick-up service at Miami Beach and downtown Miami hotels. Please put the name and address of your hotel in the comments sections when booking your tour.
Please call us 48 hours prior to tour departure time to reconfirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up point and time. Please print your e-ticket and show it to the driver before boarding.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Please check the overview section for the itinerary. Please note the detailed time arrangement is subject to the tour guide.
We offer hotel transfers from Miami beach and downtown Miami hotels. As we do not have the detailed pickup hotel list, please leave us your hotel details when booking online. Our local office will check and confirm back the closest pickup location and pickup time for you.
If you want to spend more time at a certain place, please discuss with the tour guide if it's can be accommodated while on tour.
The airboat time is about 30 minutes. And the city tour will be conducted in the morning. The pick up time is based on your hotel location. And the Everglades tour will be in the afternoon. The estimate time for the airboat tour is 3:00pm. You will have an alligator show then.