Summary of The Day: When you arrive at Miami Area Airport (MIA or FLL), you will be welcomed by our professional tour guide. Please meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area, then our bus will take you to the hotel, and you can arrange the rest of day.
After check-in, you will be invited to join one of our optional tours. Please make a note during booking about which optional tour you'd like to join (own expense).
A. Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall Shopping Tour (12:00pm - 8:00 pm)
Home to Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, JCPenney, Adventura Mall consists of 280 famous brands, restaurants and cinemas. Or you may choose to go to Dolphin Mall, the biggest Brand Discount Store in Miami.
B. Night Tour to south beach (minimum 2 passengers required)
The martini, bikini and ocean breeze will give you a new experience of southern night life.
- Holiday Inn Miami West / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Miami - Everglades - Miami
Summary of The Day: We will start our trip with an wind boat ride (admission not included) through the Everglades National Park, the natural habitat of American alligators. After the boat ride, you will be presented with some unique wetland animals, where you will also see how a professional person catches an alligator.
Then we'll head to downtown Miami and visit the beautiful Coral Gables, an area where all the structures are decorated by coral and shells. We'll see the Biltmore Hotel, a landmark of Miami which built with an 18-hole golf course and the marvelous pools of Roman architecture. Next, we'll head to the Cuban town of Little Havana to see the Cuba Cigars workshop, have a taste of real Cuba coffe,e and experience the exotic South America life style.
Afterwards you may take a cruise tour of Miami Bay (own expense), boarding from the Bay Marketplace to get the close views of those billionaire-owned private islands and second large financial district of the United States from distance.
Next, we'll visit the famous Miami Beach DECO district to see colorful Spanish architectures and former residence of Italian fashion designer Versace.
- Holiday Inn Miami West / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Fort Lauderdale - Chicago (Airfare not included)
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll visit Fort Lauderdale, 23 miles north from Miami, known as the "American Venice" for its expansive and intricate canal system. Spend time at Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the best 10 beaches in the United States.
Next, we will head to Bloomingdale’s. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and exclusive selling activity. Once the purchase amount reach to USD 6600 (without tax), you will be awarded with an iPad Air. (Note: Each guest every time is able to get two iPad Airs at maximum, while supplies last. If the iPad Air is not available, there will offer another equal price Apple production).
In the afternoon, we will drop you off at FLL airport first and then at MIA airport for your flights to Chicago.
- Best Western O’Hare South or similar
Summary of The Day: This tour will show you the best of Chicago in one day. You will take a walk in the Millennium Park, a combination of stunning architecture, sculpture and landscape design located in the heart of downtown Chicago. You will also see Cloud Gate, the impressive signature urban sculpture, which is one of the best public spaces that you can find on earth. Relax at the Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, one of the world's largest artificial fountains, and at the Navy Pier, the former Navy training center, which is the most visited lakeshore park in central United States. You can also take an exclusive tour of the Chicago Theatre, an exquisite French Baroque style theatre (admission not included, subject to availability).
Afterwards we'll visit Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, where the Art Institute of Chicago (admission not included), Grant Park, shopping malls and boutique stores, and the historical Chicago Water Tower are located. To have the best view of this famous city, you can go up to the 360 CHICAGO (admission not included) which soars 1,000 feet above Lake Michigan and the city’s majestic skyline to offer the most breathtaking views of downtown Chicago, the lakefront and four neighboring states: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
As the birthplace of skyscrapers, Chicago has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers. You can also enjoy a Chicago Cruise along the Chicago River which lines up with best architecture in town: the corncob shaped Marina City buildings, Trump Tower, Willis Tower and much more (admission not included, subject to availability). Or take an in-depth walk tour (in winter) through the underground Pedway system which connects numerous famous landmarks (admission not included).
- Best Western O’Hare South or similar
Chicago - Springfield - St. Louis
Summary of The Day: First, we will go south to Springfield, hometown of Abraham Lincoln, one of the most respected presidents in the United States, and see his former home where he lived for 17 years (exterior only). Right behind his residence, there is the State Capitol of Illinois, the tallest non-skyscraper capitol building in the United States.
Then we will head for St. Louis, the largest metropolitan area of East Missouri, sitting by the banks of Mississippi River. Located in the Midwest, St. Louis is right at the geographical center point of the United States and is also well known for being the beginning point of the Westward Expansion of the U.S. Here we'll visit the Gateway Arch, a 630-foot monument that the world’s tallest arch and commemorates the striving men during this historical migration and land expansion. We will also visit the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis. The interior of the building is covered by 41.5 million pieces of mosaic glass in more than 7000 colors.
- Comfort Inn Festus or similar
St. Louis - Memphis - Jackson
Summary of The Day: After traveling back across the Mississippi, we'll reach Memphis, the city of music. The city echoes its Egyptian reference city with a huge modern Pyramid that we can see on the bus. We'll visit Graceland (admission not included), the mansion home of Elvis Presley, commonly regarded as the King of Rock and Roll. Elvis’ hit songs can be heard everywhere in Graceland to pay homage to this beloved superstar. Then, we will visit the Mississippi River Museum to learn about the history in central US.
- Ramada Pearl/Jackson Airport or similar
Jackson - New Orleans
Summary of The Day: Today, we will have a swamp tour, a fun adventurous yet safe boat ride that showcases the unique eco system of New Orleans region (admission not included). You’ll have opportunities to see alligators, snakes, turtles, egrets, herons, ibis and many other species as well as many strange looking plants living in the swamp.
Then we'll travel to Vacherie in Louisiana to see the Oak Alley Plantation (admission not included). At this U.S. National Historic Landmark, our attention will be attracted to the astonishing beauty that the plantation presents. The master’s mansion is contrasting with the slave quarter nearby. Two rows of 300-years-old oak trees conceals the amazing quarter-mile-long garden road.
At night, you are able to take an optional night tour around New Orleans (admission not included).
- Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport or similar
New Orleans - Montgomery
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll have some free time to enjoy the atmosphere and culture of New Orleans. Take some time to explore the narrow streets of the French Quarter and visit the antique shops along Royal Street or slip into a jazz bar on Bourbon Street. And don't miss the chance to try some authentic Canjun food.
Here, we will also see the effects of Hurricane Katrina, the Jackson Square which is built to commemorate General Andrew Jackson, and the St Louis Cathedral.
Afterwards we'll head to Montgomery for the night.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Montgomery or similar
Montgomery - Atlanta
Summary of The Day: First, we'l head to CNN headquarters (admission not included) to learn how the network produces its shows and get behind the scenes on their exclusive special effects studio.
Then we'll experience the fascinating history of Coca Cola and production processes at the Coca Cola headquarters (admission not included). We'll have the chance to get a free taste of more than 100 different flavors in the Taste It Hall.
Afterwards we'll head to the Olympic Stadium and ride the cable car (own expense) up to the top of the stone mountain to receive a panoramic views of the endless southern plains.
We only offer one complimentary airport pickup from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm For other time, please contact us for quotation.
We also provide complimentary pick up at Port of MIA (POM) or Port of FLL (POE). Complimentary pickup at POM is at 9:00 am or 12:00 pm, and complimentary pickup at POE is at 10:30 am. Cruise information must be provided if you need the free pick up service at port.
【Airport Drop-Off on Day 3】
Please book your flight departing from MIA or FLL airport after 2:00 pm.
【Airport Pick-Up on Day 3】
Complimentary pick-up service is available at ORD airport between 9:00am-9:00pm.
Complimentary airport drop-off service at ATL airport for flight departure after 7:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $963.00||USD $791.00||USD $764.00||USD $1,373.00|
Miami Hotel Upgrade
|+USD $125.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $88.00||+USD $210.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children share the same price with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 9 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and must sit in safety seats. Customers can either prepare the safety seat by themselves or rent a car seat from the local agency at additional expense ($8.00/person pay day). Those who want to rent the safety seats please leave a note when making reservations. The guide will collect the expense on the tour.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 8-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Airfare between Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Chicago
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person; the service fee also should be paid at the first day of this tour)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price):
- Miami Night Tour: $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Aventura Mall Shopping Tour: $20.00/pax/one way From 5/16/2017, new price will be applied:$20.00/pax/one way；$40.00/pax/round trip
- Dolphin Mall : $20.00/pax/one way From 5/16/2017, new price will be applied:$20.00/pax/one way；$40.00/pax/round trip
- Everglades Airboat Tour: $25.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-9) From 5/16/2017, new price will be applied:$25.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(6-11)
- Miami Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- Chicago Cruise: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+) (Only available in Summer)
- The Chicago Theatre: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- 360 Chicago: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- The Art Institute of Chicago: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Child(14-17); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Graceland: $39.00/Adult; $18.00/Child((3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- New Orleans Swamp Tour: $26.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- Oak Alley Plantation: $22.00/Adult; $5.00/Child(6-12); $8.00/Child(13-18); $22.00/Senior(65+)
- New Orleans Dishes: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- World of Coca-Cola: $18.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); 16.00/Senior(65+)
- CNN Worldwide: $16.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7