Summary of The Day: When you arrive at Miami Area Airport (MIA or FLL), you will be welcomed by our professional tour guide. Please meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area, then our bus will take you to the hotel, and you can arrange the rest of day.
After check-in, you will be invited to join one of our optional tours. Please make a note during booking about which optional tour you'd like to join (own expense).
A. Aventura Mall or Dolphin Mall Shopping Tour (12:00pm - 8:00 pm)
Home to Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, JCPenney, Adventura Mall consists of 280 famous brands, restaurants and cinemas. Or you may choose to go to Dolphin Mall, the biggest Brand Discount Store in Miami.
B. Night Tour to south beach (minimum 2 pax)
The martini, bikini and ocean breeze will give you a new experience of southern night life.
- Holiday Inn Miami West / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Miami - Everglades - Miami
Summary of The Day: We will start our trip with an wind boat ride (admission not included) through the Everglades National Park, the natural habitat of American alligators. After the boat ride, you will be presented with some unique wetland animals, where you will also see how a professional person catches an alligator.
Then we'll head to downtown Miami and visit the beautiful Coral Gables, an area where all the structures are decorated by coral and shells. We'll see the Biltmore Hotel, a landmark of Miami which built with an 18-hole golf course and the marvelous pools of Roman architecture. Next, we'll head to the Cuban town of Little Havana to see the Cuba Cigars workshop, have a taste of real Cuba coffe,e and experience the exotic South America life style.
Afterwards you may take a cruise tour of Miami Bay (own expense), boarding from the Bay Marketplace to get the close views of those billionaire-owned private islands and second large financial district of the United States from distance.
Next, we'll visit the famous Miami Beach DECO district to see colorful Spanish architectures and former residence of Italian fashion designer Versace.
- Holiday Inn Miami West / Sawgrass Grand Hotel / Quality Inn / Days Inn or similar
Fort Lauderdale - Atlanta City
Summary of The Day: In the morning, guests will go to the north of Miami - Fort Lauderdale “the city of boat in the world”. Then view the Venice of America’s ever-changing panorama of lush tropical foliage. There are homes of millions and luxury yachts now or formerly owned by Microsoft billionaires Paul Allen, Hollywood mogul Steven Spielberg, hot dog impresario Oscar Mayer, and H. Wayne Huizenga, the founder of Waste Management, AutoNation, Blockbuster Video, and onetime owner of the Marlins, The Dolphins, and the Florida Panthers. We will play at the Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the top ten beaches in America.
Next, we will head to Bloomingdale’s. Here guests will receive a 10% off voucher and exclusive selling activity. Once the purchase amount reach to $6600(without tax), you will be awarded with an iPad Air. (Note: Each guest every time is able to get two iPad Airs at maximum, while supplies last. If the iPad Air is not available, there will offer another equal price Apple production).
- Quality Hotel & Conference Center College Park or similar
Atlanta - Montgomery
Summary of The Day: First, we'l head to CNN headquarters (admission not included) to learn how the network produces its shows and get behind the scenes on their exclusive special effects studio.
Then we'll experience the fascinating history of Coca Cola and production processes at the Coca Cola headquarters (admission not included). We'll have the chance to get a free taste of more than 100 different flavors in the Taste It Hall.
Afterwards we'll head to the Olympic Stadium.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Montgomery or similar
Montgomery - New Orleans
Summary of The Day: Have you ever wanted to get up close and personal with an alligator? Cruise leisurely along the mysterious moss-draped bayous? See exotic flora and fauna found nowhere else in the country? You can do this by checking out our swamp and wildlife tour on a riverboat (own expense).
If you really want to know something about Southern history and antebellum plantations, Oak Alley Plantation is a must-see, where the quarter-mile canopy of giant live oak trees, believed to be nearly 300 years old, forms an impressive avenue leading to the classic Greek-revival style antebellum home.
In the evening, you can join an optional night tour of New Orleans, a perfect conclusion of the day (own expense).
- Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport or similar
New Orleans - Jackson
Summary of The Day: Today we'll get our full of New Orleans, beginning with the French Quarter and the antique shops of the Royal Street before heading to see the jazz bars of Bourbon Street, the historical remains from Hurricane Katrina, Jackson Square, St Louis Cathedral, the famous New Orleans steamboats. Take some time to taste the famous Cajun food of Louisiana.
Then we'll head to Jackson, crossing the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway over Lake Pontchartrain. We'll have dinner in Moblie before arriving in Jackson.
- Ramada Pearl / Jackson Airport or similar
Jackson - Memphis - St. Louis
Summary of The Day: Today we'll drive to Memphis, named after the ancient Egyptian city, and visit the Great American Pyramid. Then we'll head to Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland (admission not included).
Next, we will visit the Mississippi River Museum to understand the development history in central. Taking the lift to the top, you can overlook the amazing view of Mississippi.
Then we'll head to St. Louis.
- Comfort Inn Festus or similar
St. Louis - Springfield - Chicago
Summary of The Day: Today, we will head for St. Louis, the largest metropolitan area of East Missouri. Located in Central America, St. Louis is right at the geographical center point of the United States. Here we'll visit the Gateway Arch, a 630-foot monument and the world’s tallest arch. We will also visit the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, whose interior is covered by 41.5 million pieces of mosaic glass in more than 7000 colors.
Then we will go towards Springfield, hometown of Abraham Lincoln, one of the most beloved presidents in the United States. We will visit his former residence and the State Capital of Illinois.
Afterwards we'll arrive in Chicago.
- Bester Western O'Hare South or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we'll enjoy a city tour of Chicago, visiting the wonderful architectural wonders that this city is so famous for. First we'll see the United Sports Complex - the home stadium of the world famous Chicago Bulls - then stroll by the Buckingham Fountain at Grant Park and the Cloud Gate at Millennium Park. Next we'll rapidly climb to the Observatory Deck of the John Hancock Tower (admission not included), cruise on Lake Michigan from the Navy Pier (own expense), shop along the Magnificent Mile on Michigan Avenue, and of course, eat at Chicago’s Chinatown!
Afterwards we'll drop you off at the airport for your flight home.
We only offer one complimentary airport pickup from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm For other time, please contact us for quotation.
We also provide complimentary pick up at Port of MIA (POM) or Port of FLL (POE). Complimentary pickup at POM is at 9:00 am or 12:00 pm, and complimentary pickup at POE is at 10:30 am. Cruise information must be provided if you need the free pick up service at port.
【Airport Drop-Off on Day 3】
Please book your flight departing from MIA or FLL airport after 2:00 pm.
【Airport Pick-Up on Day 3】
In Atlanta you'll meet our tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area and take the shuttle bus to hotel. We only offer complimentary pick-up service of Atlanta airport is available from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Complimentary Airport Drop Off:
Departure from ORD (O'Hare), please book the fights after 7:00 pm.
Own-Expense Airport Drop Off:
Departure from (MDW), please book the fights after 7:00 pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $963.00||USD $791.00||USD $764.00||USD $1,373.00|
Miami Hotel Upgrade
|+USD $125.00||+USD $100.00||+USD $88.00||+USD $210.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Children share the same price with adults.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Children under 9 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and must sit in safety seats. Customers can either prepare the safety seat by themselves or rent a car seat from the local agency at additional expense ($8.00/person pay day). Those who want to rent the safety seats please leave a note when making reservations. The guide will collect the expense on the tour.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 8-night Hotel Accommodations
- All domestic round-trip transportation via air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Professional tour escort
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Airfare between Fort Lauderdale/Miami and Atlanta
- Service Fee for tour guide and driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person; the service fee also should be paid at the first day of this tour)
- Admission or Optional tours (prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final box office price):
- Miami Night Tour: $35.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Aventura Mall Shopping Tour: One-way transfer fee $20.00/Person
- Dolphin Mall : One-way transfer fee $20.00/Person
- Everglades Airboat Tour: $25.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(6-11); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Miami Bay Cruise: $28.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(4-12); $28.00/Senior(62+)
- World of Coca-Cola: $18.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(3-12); 16.00/Senior(65+)
- CNN Worldwide: $16.00/Adult; $13.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(62+)
- New Orleans Swamp Tour: $26.00/Adult; $16.00/Child(3-12); $26.00/Senior(65+)
- New Orleans Night Tour: $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Oak Alley Plantation: $22.00/Adult; $5.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)
- New Orleans Dishes: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $35.00/Senior(62+)
- Graceland: $39.00/Adult; $18.00/Child((3-12); $35.00/Senior(65+)
- 360 Chicago: $25.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Chicago Cruise: $35.00/Adult; $21.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(65+) (Only available in Summer)
- The Chicago Theatre: $15.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $15.00/Senior(65+)
- The Art Institute of Chicago: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child(14-); $19.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Due to the popularity of these tours during our busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7