Summary of The Day: Your pleasant trip will start upon landing at Los Angeles international airport.
If you arrive in Los Angeles before 5:00pm., you may join Santa Monica tour at your own expense. You are free to enjoy the golden beach, famous marina play ground, luxury shopping street, various restaurants, and fantastic street performances. The round trip bus will depart every hour from 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel or similar
Los Angeles - Puerto Nuevo – Ensenada – Rosarito
Summary of The Day: Early in the morning, the group will depart from Los Angeles heading to Tijuana, which is a famous town located at the borderline between Mexico and USA. After passing the border, we will enter into #1 coastline highway to sightsee the vast ocean and beautiful beaches along the road. The first stop is Puerto Nuevo, which is famous for its Mexican style lobster meal. It isestimated that at least 1 million lobsters would be consumed annually by local residents and tourists in thisarea. Imagine a picture that a lobster is cooked withgreen bean, rice and handmade Mexican Tacos, plus a glass of Margarita. That would be a fantastic combination meal for all of us.
- Please make sure to bring your valid passport and U.S. visa.
- Ocean view resort or similar
Rosarito – Tijuana – City tour -Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Rosarito Beach Hotel was built by then to accommodate those American visitors. The beach is within the backyardof the hotel, then you are able to rent a horse to ride along the coastline, or you could lie on the beach to enjoyBaja vistas. You will be impressed by the amazing Mexican style of the hotel and overwhelmed by Latino culture.
Beside the luxury of the hotel, the breakfast service at thehotel is also fantastic. Meanwhile, you can pay a couple of dollars to rent a horse riding along the coastline, or rent a beach motorcycle to ride.
Around lunch time, the group will leave from Rosarito, heading back to Tijuana.
- Ramada Inn or similar
Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – PCH 1 – 17 Miles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will head north towards Santa Barbara along California golden Pacific coast. Upon arrival, you are able to visit the court house, wherein the viewing deck is the best place to appreciate this exotic and Mediterranean style resort city. After lunch, the group will keep going north along world famous California PCH #1 towards 17 miles area. During the tour in 17 Miles, you are able to visit Lone Cypress, Bird Rock as well as prestigious Pebble Beach Golf Club. Stay in Bay Area overnight.
Santa Barbara: this city was well known as California’s Riviera, because of its red roof/white stucco Spanish architectural style, palm trees lined street, and most importantly, perfect Mediterranean climate. The court house is absolutely a must-see attraction in town.
California Pacific Coast Highway #1: America’s most famous sightseeing road, connecting San Francisco and Los Angeles from north to south. Driving through it, you will see spectacular ocean view on one side, while the picturesque rural scenery on the other side.
17 Miles: a world famous tourist destination and a paradise for those golf enthusiasts, and the 17 miles is the most delicate part of California PCH #1. The well known Chinese painting Master Mr. Daqian Zhang once lived here to seek for inspirations. At 17 miles, you are able to see the unparalleled Pacific Ocean view, varying exquisitely designed high-end residential houses, remarkable Monterey cypresses and so on.
- Marriott Hotel / Super 8 / Hampton Inn or similar
Stanford – Silicon Valley – San Francisco City Tour
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the tour group will visit the Stanford University. After then, we go inside the San Francisco city and pass by the Silicon Valley area(won't stop at the Silicon Valley). The first stop of SF city tour will be Twin Peaks, where you are able to appreciate a panorama view of this amazing city. Afterwards, you will see the fantastic Palace of fine arts, and the landmark SF-Golden Gate Bridge. At lunch time, we will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions. In the afternoon, you can choose to have your free time in the San Francisco, or join our Extensive City Tour (Optional). This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco.
After city tour at around 6pm, SF self dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39.
Stanford University: considered as one of the best universities in the world, especially its second largest campus in the USA. The primary buildings are embodied with yellow brick and red roofing Spanish colonial style architecture. On the end of its palm trees lined Main Street is the main quad comprising the Memorial Church “the pearl of the crown”, the Dream Corridor, and the landmark of the Stanford – Hoover Tower. It is worth mentioning that more than 50 Stanford alumni have been awarded with Nobel prizes, and so many entrepreneurs or owners of those world class IT giants, such as Google, Yahoo, Cisco, HP all graduated from Stanford.
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
- You may join an optional San Francisco Bay Cruise to see Alcatraz Island and/or an in-depth evening tour (own expense, subject to availability).
Stanford University will be replaced by Berkeley University on following dates in 2017:
02/24, 02/25, 04/27-04/29, 05/12-05/14, 06/15-06/18, 09/20-09/24, 11/23, 12/25
- Clarion Inn / Comfort Inn or similar
Yosemite NP – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
- Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to the 17-Mile Drive due to the weather and road conditions during the winter.
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park) / Quality Inn & Suites (Montebello) / Hotel Southern California (Rosemead) / Best Western or similar
Choose One of Eight Items
Summary of The Day: Today, we have eight itinerary choices as below. You can choose any one from the eight you'd like to take.
Enter a magical kingdom where you can sail with pirates, explore exotic jungles, meet fairy-tale princesses, dive under the ocean and rocket through the stars—all in the same day!
California Adventure Park
you'll get to visit: Buena Vista Street, Condor Flats, Grizzly Peak, Hollywood Land, A Bug's Land, Pacific Wharf, Paradise Pier, and Cars Land. Take a ride on California Screamin, the Twilight Zone Tower or Terror, and the Grizzly River Run. These rides will give you a rush of adrenaline. Don't miss out on the Pixar Play Parade. You are in for a fun surprise!
Universal Studios Hollywood
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family.
SeaWorld San Diego
Come celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Diego. Experience the amazing Shamu show, and thrilling rides like Journey to Atlantis, Shipwreck Rapids and Wild Arctic. Dive into the world of sea turtles at Turtle Reef, an attraction featuring a 280,000-gallon aquarium with up to 60 threatened sea turtles, an interactive game that teaches kids about the threats turtles face in the wild, a map that tracks rehabilitated turtles and an exciting ride called Riptide Rescue.
Los Angeles City Tour
Explore Los Angeles on a relaxing city tour as we visit Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, and EL PUEBLO DE Los Angeles Historic Monument.
Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
Depart from Los Angeles, heading east along the I-10 towards the most famous vacation destination in California - Palm Springs; then arrive at the largest factory outlet center(Desert Hills Premium Outlets) in the West Coast of the U.S. Here you can find more than 110 fashion brands from all around the world, attracting millions of shoppers each year. Upon arrival, tour guide will arrange about six hours for shopping and lunch. After a whole day of shopping spree, we will return back to Los Angeles.
Santa Barbara Coast Tour
In the morning, all travelers will be riding north along famous California Pacific Highway No. 1 and see the downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood Sign and strawberries town OXNARD. The charming, idyllic and picturesque vistas and landscapes will be the plus. After arriving at Santa Barbara, the travelers will be walking along the palm trees lined beach boulevard to appreciate the exotic Mediterranean style scenery.
Santa Barbara was called the American West's most beautiful Mediterranean city. While strolling along its pedestrian "State Street", you will be instantly overwhelmed by its "Adobe" style buildings, delicate boutique shops and decent restaurants. One of the most recognized buildings is the 1929-built city courthouse, which not only represents the Santa Barbara’s architectural style, but also provides a sightseeing terrace, over which visitors are able to take a panoramic view of this town.
After lunch, all travelers will be boarding onto the pre-reserved Amtrak train back to Los Angeles. The Santa Barbara - Los Angeles railroad section was built along the Pacific coast, unmatched ocean view will constantly catch the glimpse of all boarders.
San Diego City Tour
San Diego Bay Cruise - The port of San Diego is one of the best natural harbors along the California Coast and the home port of US Navy Pacific Fleet. The famous "Navy Kiss" sculpture is located here. We'll enjoy a bay cruise (own expense) where you'll be all military ships, including aircraft carriers, destroyers, and frigates (1 hour).
USS Midway aircraft carrier was in service during World War II and the Gulf War. After the retirement from the Navy, USS Midway was permanently docked at the Port of San Diego and developed as a museum for visitors. After boarding onto this amazing US battleship, the visitors are able to see the hangar, flight deck, ship island and a variety of carrier-based aircrafts (2 hours).
Balboa Park was landscaped along a hillside, and was widely acclaimed as "America's largest urban cultural park," rival to New York's Central Park. There are old Spanish architecture, bell tower and a number of gardens in the park. The world famous San Diego Zoo, Natural History Museum, and the San Diego Museum of Art are all located within (30 minutes).
Old Town San Diego is a beautiful and historic place with a lot of fun. The old town is featured by a number of old Spanish buildings, churches, museums and authentic Mexican restaurants. Walking in the historical pedestrian street, the visitors will be overwhelmed by the specialty shops and folks dressed with local costumes, thus imaging that being space converted back to a 19th century Mexican town (1 hour).
- Ramada Inn Commerce / Lincoln Plaza Hotel (Monterey Park) / Quality Inn & Suites (Montebello) / Hotel Southern California (Rosemead) / Best Western / or similar
Choose One of Eight Items
Summary of The Day: Pick one of the following eight tours:
- Hollywood, Universal Studio
- Disney Land
- Disney Land Adventure Park
- San Diego Sea World
- Los Angeles City Tour
- San Diego City One Day Tour
- Santa Barbara Freeway No.1 Scenic Train One Day Tour
- Palm Springs Outlet Shopping
Please reserve your flight tickets to depart from Los Angeles for after 8:30pm (domestic flights) or after 9:30pm (international flights).
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*Meeting point: Please meet your tour guide at Baggage Claim Area (Guests who take domestic flights) or at the Exit Area (Currency Exchange at Terminal B for guests who take international flights).He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with check-in, if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
*We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation for:
- Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am - 10:30pm
- International arrival transfers between 8:30 am - 9:30pm
*If you arrive early, please meet our guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a blue uniform.
*If your flight should become delayed or change for any reason, you will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to take the free shuttle bus outside the terminal building on red waiting area by yourself to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.
*Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers needed extra transfer:
- Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames
- Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
*We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames suggested and departure flight times after the times indicated.
Those departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) should book a domestic flight leaving after 8:30pm and an international flight leaving after 9:30pm
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $888.00||USD $644.00||USD $632.50||USD $1,198.00||USD $598.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport transfer
- 7-Night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Admissions to chosen parks and items
- Airfares or related transportation fee between your home and pick-up location
- Service Fees for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person, USD 5.00/person for airport pickup)
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Admission and optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office.):
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $30.00/person including Yosemite, Stanford University and 17 Miles(Mandatory fee. $25.00/person extra will be charged, if you choose to have your own free day in San Francisco. )
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)
- Lobster Lunch+Breakfast in the Hotel+Yacht+Mexico Tax: $68.00/person(Mandatory fee, please pay the guide in cash on tour)
- Ride a Horse: $10.00/person
- Beach Motorcycle: $20.00/person
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: $25.00/Person
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $25.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Valid Passport or Green Card Required
- Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation easier, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7