Summary of The Day: We'll start our tour at the historic center in the Zocalo, where the Aztec’s empire was once seated. We will walk through the streets in the center and visit historical landmarks such as the Metropolitan Cathedral, the National Palace, and the Palacio de Bellas Artes. Later we will drive through Paseo de la Reforma into two modern neighborhoods, colony Roma and colony Condesa. In Condesa and Roma you will find some of the most exclusive night clubs, cozy coffee shops, and beautiful architecture and art.
We will visit Avenue Paseo de la Reforma where we'll find monumental sculptures that tell stories of Mexico City's history and identity.
This avenue leads us to the Museum of Anthropology. Here we will admire some pieces of the vast collection of pre-Hispanic art that is housed in this museum. Our guide will interpret pieces and allow us to learn about the life and culture of the different civilizations of ancient Mexico.
Pick up time for hotels in metropolitan zone: 9:00am.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.