Summary of The Day: Join us today for an exciting Mexico City tour complete with a visit to the historic National Anthropology Museum.
Our tour begins in the Historic Center of our city, where the Aztec empire was once seated. Our guide will give you a brief explanation on the Great Tenochtitlan, and the traces that remain as evidence of its existence.
You’ll walk through some of the busiest streets of the Historic Center and the outside of some of its emblematic buildings, such as the Metropolitan Cathedral, National Palace and the Palace of Fine Arts.Later, you’ll get a panoramic ride across Reforma Avenue, where you’ll see several monuments that have shaped and given identity to our city, like the Angel of Independence, Diana the Huntress, and more recently, the creation of the Bicentennial Column.
Then You’ll arrive to the Anthropology Museum, where you’ll get to admire some of the pieces amongst the vast collection of pre-Hispanic art inside of the museum. Our guide will explain pieces like the Sun Stone, also called the Aztec calendar; the Coatlicue, and several other pieces that reflected the thought, lifestyle and religion of the different civilizations developed in-side the ancient Mexico.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.