Summary of The Day: Enjoy a great gastronomic experience in Acapulco, visit Mercado Central, a tortilla factory and a restaurant where you’ll cook and then savor the best Mexican dishes. This is a hands-on cooking class where you will enjoy the delicacies you cooked.
Once your courteous and knowledgeable tour guide had picked you up, you will start a wonderful gastronomic tour. You will learn how to cook authentic Mexican food and enjoy a delicious lunch.
We will head first to Mercado Central to find the best ingredients for making the perfect Mexican meal. Discover the best fruits, spices and fresh vegetables with your guide and purchase everything you need for your class. In addition to this, your fun loving tour guide will take you to the very unusual and magical Witch Doctor Market where you will see all kind of roots, barks, flowers, petals - not to mention all kind of insect that serve to unimaginable medicinal purposes. Afterwards you will stop by a ‘Tortilla Factory’ where you will purchase authentic tortillas to be used during the class.
Finally, you’ll head to the restaurant to begin your wonderful cooking class. Your chefs will share with you some of their own family recipes and cooking techniques, and you will indulge yourself with delicious dishes that are enjoyed by locals during special celebrations. Your chefs will demonstrate the step-by-step preparation of the Famous “Carne a la Tampiquena” or Mexican Pater “Beef Fajitas”, Taco, Enchilada, Beans, Rice, Guacamole, decorated and/or accompanied by fresh cheese and sour cream. You will be treated like a VIP family member in a very private cooking tour and end the tour eating what you cook during the class!
Meeting Point: The lobby of your hotel
Hotel pick-up service is available in Bay Area or out of the Bay of Acapulco including Grand Mayan, Acapulco Princess, Mayan Palace, Banyan Tree Hotels. Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Children under 12 pay half the price when travelling with at least 2 adults. Please contact service team to adjust price for you.
* If it is only one adult, the child pays the full price.
Travelers staying at hotels within the Bay of Acapulco will be picked up at 8:55m.
Travelers staying at hotels outside the Bay of Acapulco will be picked up at 8:30am.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.