Summary of The Day: Travel down beautiful country roads to some of the most impressive wineries in the Mendoza area. Learn about the many varieties of world-class wines produced in the area.
Irrigation techniques have been implemented to capture snow melt from the Andes Mountains, allowing wineries to grow many of the most highly sought after wine grapes in the world. The system, originally created by the indigenous Huarpes, is now computerized drip irrigation, allowing Argentina to become one of the top wine producers in the world.
We'll visit two wineries where experts in the art of vinification will explain the wine-making process and offer you a taste of the end result. We'll also visit an olive oil factory where you will be invited to sample freshly produced oils often used in appetizers paired with fine Argentine wines. Spend a fun and relaxing day with us in stunning Mendoza wine country - a truly unforgettable experience for all the senses.
A minimum of ten (10) passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Children under 3 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
Attractions and services are non-refundable. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.