Mendoza - Uco Valley - San Rafael - Canon del Atuel
Summary of The Day: We'll begin our journey by crossing the Uco Valley, an important regional farming area, ultimately arriving at San Rafael in the southern part of Mendoza Province. There, we'll tour the beautiful Villa 25 de Mayo, the dam Galileo Vitale, and the reservoir Valle Grande, which irrigates the wineries and orchards in the region.
Next we'll make our way to the beautiful Atuel River Canyon, where nature has spent centuries carving incredible shapes into the canyon walls including the Castle, the Ghost and the Cathedral, among many others. We'll finish the tour at the Monjes Perdidos (Lost Monks), Mesa de las Brujas (Table of the Witches) and the hydroelectric complex El Nihuil Dike.
A minimum of ten (10) passengers is required for this tour to operate.
Start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation.
Children under 3 years of age travel for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
Attractions and services are non-refundable. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.