Summary of The Day: Are you a true tennis fan? Explore Melbourne's sporting culture at The National Sports Museum at the MCG or Choose the alternative Melbourne Cricket Ground Tour option. Tour Melbourne & Olympic Parks (including Rod Laver Arena & Margaret Court Arena), one of the world’s busiest sports and entertainment precincts.
First up, choose between visiting the National Sports Museum or the Melbourne Cricket Ground Arena.
Then , enjoy an insiders point of view of the Rod Laver Arena and Margaret Court Arena as you are taken through Australian Open tournament control, the change rooms used by the world's best tennis players, the Walk of Fame, up to the superboxes and VIP hospitality areas, inside the media centre theatrette and events permitting, onto the Aren.
HEN experience the excitement of Grand Slam tennis and play for one hour on the same courts as the world’s best players. Racket and ball hire (included) from The Australian Open shop.
Please bring tennis shoes and comfortable clothing. Pub Style lunch is included at the Etihad Stadium/Docklands precinct.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 years and older.
* Child: 6-14 years.
* Minimum 2 people required to book this tour/play tennis. BOOK A TENNIS COACH (or Single Supplement) = Additional $100
* This tour requires a minimum of 6 people to depart.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Guide
National Sports Museum Admissions or Behind the Scenes tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground
This tour departs at 8:30am from outside the entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre at Federation Square, Russell St.
City Hotel Pick Ups available on request.
Minimum 2 people required to book this tour/play tennis. BOOK A TENNIS COACH (or Single Supplement) = Additional $100
Please bring tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
Due to The Australian Open Tennis Championships this tour will not operate from approx Dec 2016 until Feb 9, 2017.
Although every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary specified some venues may not be available on requested day due to events. Every effort will be made to inform the client of tour cancellations/alterations prior to tour date.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.