Summary of The Day: Today, visit the venues that host some of Australia’s favourite sporting events.
First we'll explore Flemington, home of the Melbourne Cup, and drive through the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit.
Then we'll tour Rod Laver Arena &/Or Margaret Court Arena at one of the world’s busiest sports and entertainment precincts. Enjoy a players point of view as you are taken through Australian Open tournament control. See the change rooms used by the world's best tennis players, the Walk of Fame, up to the superboxes and VIP hospitality areas, inside the media centre theatrette and events permitting, onto the Arena of Rod Laver Arena &/Or Margaret Court. (all subject to availability)
We'll end the day with lunch at Docklands/ Etihad Stadium Precinct. An unforgettable experience for sports fans.
Please note the Rod Laver Arena option is not available mid-December to mid-Feb due to the Australian Open Tennis.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 years and older.
* Child: 6-14 years.
* Tours require a minimum of 4 guests is required for departure.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Guide
Flemington Race Course Admissions
Rod Layer Arena BTS Tour
Cafe/pub-style lunch at Etihad Stadium/Docklands Precinct
This tour departs at 8:30am from outside the entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre at Federation Square, Russell St.
City Hotel Pick Ups available on request.
Although every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary specified some venues may not be available on requested day due to events. Every effort will be made to inform the agent/client of tour cancellations/alterations prior to tour date.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.