Summary of The Day: Enjoy a morning every sports lover should take! First up, explore Flemington Race Course, home of the Spring Racing Carnival and The Melbourne Cup – the horse race that stops the nation.
Then drive through the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit as we head to our next destination: the Melbourne Crick Ground!
At the MCG we'll take a behind the scenes tour of Australia's most significant sports stadium dating back to 1853 having been used for the 1956 Olympics, Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games, International Cricket and Australian Rules Football. Here we'll get to see the Northern Stand, Coaches box, Media Centre, Players change rooms (football and cricket), Cricket viewing room, the exclusive Member's areas - including the Long Room, Bill Lawry Cricket Centre, The Ponsford Stand - Aerial views, and walk on the hallowed turf (all subject to availability).
Afterwards we'll settle down at for a Cafe/Pub Style lunch at the Etihad Stadium or Docklands Precinct.
A fabulous way to explore Melbourne's sporting culture.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 years and older.
* Child: 6-14 years.
* Tours require a minimum of 6 guests is required for departure.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Guide
Flemington Race Course Admissions
Melbourne Cricket Ground BTS Tour
Cafe/pub-style lunch at Etihad Stadium/Docklands Precinct
This tour departs at 8:30am from outside the entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre at Federation Square, Russell St.
City Hotel Pick Ups available on request.
Although every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary specified some venues may not be available on requested day due to events. Every effort will be made to inform the agent/client of tour cancellations/alterations prior to tour date.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.