Summary of The Day: Take the ultimate sport lovers tour to visit the venues that play host to some of Australia's favourite sporting events. Explore everything from the coach's box to the exclusive member areas and walk out on the hallowed turf.
First up we'll visit the home of the Melbourne Cup, the Flemington Racecourse, and the race that stops the nation. Then we'll pass by the Commonwealth Games 2006 Village and drive around the Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit.
We'll have the choice of taking a behind the scenes tour of three of Melbourne's best sports venues: the MCG, The National Sports Museum, or the Rod Laver Arena and home of The Australian Open Tennis. Along the way your sport-mad guide will detail the history behind the venues and the sport.
Afterwards we'll take lunch at the Etihad Stadium/Docklands Precinct before touring the Carlton United Brewery - famous for Fosters and our favourites Vic Bitter, Carlton Draught, Crown Lager. This fascinating tour offers a unique opportunity to experience the past, present and future of beer and brewing in Australia through interactive displays and a guided tour of Australia’s largest brewery. And a brewery tour wouldn't be complete without complimentary beer tasting at the brewhouse bar
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 years and older.
* Child: 6-14 years.
* Tours require a minimum of 6 guests is required for departure.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Local Guide
National Sports Museum OR MCG OR Rod Laver Arena Admissions
Flemington Race Course Admissions
Carlton United Brewery Tour with tastings
Cafe/pub-style lunch at Etihad Stadium/Docklands Precinct
This tour departs at 8:30am from outside the entrance to Melbourne Day Tour Centre at Federation Square, Russell St.
City Hotel Pick Ups available on request.
Although every effort is made to adhere to the itinerary specified some venues may not be available on requested day due to events. Every effort will be made to inform the agent/client of tour cancellations/alterations prior to tour date.
Rod Laver Arena not available mid-Decto mid-Feb due to the Australian Open Tennis. Please choose a different tour at this time.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.