Summary of The Day: A fantastic combination of two tours; one introducing you to our fabulous city of Melbourne and the other, our most adorable and popular Penguins tour to Phillip Island. It's a long day of touring but well worth the experience!
The city tour highlights include a photo stop at St Patrick's Cathedral, a visit to Fitzroy Gardens, a delightful guided walking tour through our favourite laneways and arcades and a visit to the Queen Victoria Markets.
You will have free time for lunch (own expense) before joining the second part of your tour to witness the nightly ritual of the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island. On the way, visit Churchill Island and Koala Conservation Centre where you can look for koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 or older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour escort
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
The upgraded Penguins Plus viewing platform at the Penguin Parade is scheduled to open up again on Monday 16 November. Capacity has doubled from 150 to 300; still very much premium viewing in comparison to the stands in general viewing.
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The pickup time is approximately between 7:00am and 8:00am. Pickup details are subject to the final confirmation from our local tour office. If your hotel is not on the pickup list, we will arrange a closest pickup point for you.
We are afraid we cannot offer pick up from Melbourne International Airport. We offer pick-up at major hotels in Melbourne, please remark your hotel name and address in the "Comment" template when you book the tour so that we can confirm the detailed pick-up time and location for you.