Summary of The Day: Melbourne was founded in 1835, 47 years after the European settlement of Australia. Melbourne is the capital and the most populous city in the state of Victoria and the second most populous city in Australia with 4.17 million resident Melburnians Melbourne's unique buildings, history, food, and shopping make it a must see city.
1 - Federation Square
2 - Shrine of Remembrance
3 - South Melbourne
4 - The Esplanade StKilda
5 - Luna Park / Palais Theatre
6 - St Kilda Marina
7 - StKilda Skate Park
8 - South Melbourne beach
9 - Station Pier / Port Melbourne
10 - Bay Street
11 - Crown Casino and Entretainment Complex
12 - Arts centre Melb / NGV
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Frequency: every 40-60 minutes from 9:30am to 5:30pm
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 5-14
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Ticket must be used on consecutive days.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.