Summary of The Day: Depart the Essendon Heliport and fly over the Melbourne Cup and then take in all of Melbourne’s great sporting venues, city and coastal sights from your private helicopter.
Soar over the Bolte and Westgate Bridges to do a circuit of Williamstown, then head back toward the city tracking along the picturesque Port Phillip Bay coastline from St Kilda to Black Rock. See all the fabulous luxury houses, boat sheds and sparkling bay beaches before heading back again to Luna park, with a run across the Grand Prix Track at Albert Park flying into controlled Melbourne City Airspace.
Here we'll see Docklands, Eureka Tower, The Royal Botanic Gardens, Rod Laver Arena, Aami Park and Etihad Stadium. Fly past the world famous MCG finishing with a city scenic orbit enjoying amazing skyscraper vistas that ensure an unforgettable memory. Do not forget to bring your camera for this “must do” Melbourne scenic experience.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per flight.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour departs from the VIP Lounge and Heliport at Essendon Airport.
If bad weather precludes flying, we will try to contact you to postpone your flight. Contact may be by phone, email or text. Your flight will be postponed to a mutually convenient other time and/or date.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.