Melbourne City Tour W/ Botanical Gardens Boat Ride
Summary of The Day: Discover the best Melbourne has to offer with a Melbourne city tour combined with a relaxing and scenic "Punting" boat ride through the botanical gardens.
We'll pick you right up from your hotel and head out to uncover Melbourne's attractions. First, we'll see the world renowned Melbourne Cricket Ground and Melbourne Park where the National Tennis Centre is located.
From here we'll hop off the coach and enter the Royal Botanic Gardens. Here we'll climb into a "punt" boat and relax with a scenic cruise on Ornamental Lake, enjoying the serenity and beauty of the elegant gardens. Learn about the wildlife, natural and human history of the area from your "Punter" guide who'll be dressed in period clothing and offer expert commentary about Melbourne.
Then we'll hop back on the coach and head out to discover more of Melbourne. Our drive we'll lead us pat the Arts and Cultural Centre and into the Docklands, the city's waterfront district. Here we'll see Etihad Stadium, otherwise known as the Docklands Stadium, and cross over Bolte Bridge for stunning views of the city and Port Melbourne.
We'll then head to trendy St Kilda and have time to explore Acland Street - a vibrant mix of bars, restaurants, shops, and acclaimed bakeries. Enjoy a continental cake and cup of afternoon tea (own expense). We'll also visit fashionable suburbs of Elwood and Brighton before having a photostop at the iconic Brighton Bathing Boxes.
Our tour will end after visiting the lively Fitzroy Street and Albert Park Lake - site of the Formula One Grand Prix.
Tour departs at 1:20pm and returns at 5:30pm.
If you would like to eat lunch prior to joining our tour, there are many great restaurants we highly recommend conveniently located behind our Federation Square departure point.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.