Summary of The Day: Join an experienced local guide on this unique Melbourne city tour that shows you all those iconic Melbourne sights from the comfort of your very own kayak. If you’re looking for a Melbourne tour with a twist, you just found it.
After a quick briefing and paddling lesson, you’ll begin this Melbourne kayak tour by heading downriver under the Princes Bridge and into the heart of Melbourne.
You’ll continue to glide along the Yarra, past Flinders Station and up to the legendary Polly Woodside Tallship, before entering the Docklands precinct and the beautiful Edge Marina. Here you’ll have a little break, where you can rest whilst your guide will fill you in on some local stories.
Next, you’ll journey onward on this Melbourne tour back upstream past Crown Casino and the lively South Bank district. Along the way you’ll soak up the views and discover the tales behind these famous Melbourne landmarks.
The tour will finish up back at Boathouse Drive, where you’ll hop back on dry land.
This Melbourne tour is a good length for younger paddlers who can team up with Mom or Dad, or one of our guides. No paddling experience is necessary for kayaking in Melbourne, as the waters are very gentle. Our experienced guides will be with you every step of the way and there to help if you have any concerns. With a fleet of extremely stable Sea Bear sea kayaks, the experience will be even easier for first-time paddlers.
Ending point: Boathouse Drive near Princes Bridge (across the river from Federation Square)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Children under 6 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
You can wear your normal clothes but you may want to bring a change of clothes if you are going out afterwards as you may get a little wet.
You should bring a sun hat, sunscreen and sunglasses especially during the warmer months.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.