Summary of The Day: Flying visit? Fleeting sojourn? Determined to see and taste the many beautiful elements that the City of Melbourne has to offer?
This walking tour has been carefully designed to showcase all of our city’s cultural hot spots so it perfect for the known lover of independent travel or local Melbournian alike. We’ll light your path of discovery, show you where the locals love to linger and ensure you have a trail of wistful recollections to lead you back to your favourite places. Our city is full of gems and once you start, you’ll want to discover every part of it.
We find that a group of 12 chocolate enthusiasts hits the sweet spot– affording you the opportunity to connect and share the local experience you long for. Melbourne is famous for its hidden ‘destinations du jour’ and you won’t have to miss out on any of their charms when you next visit our great city. Our guides are in the know when it comes to creating a memorable journey through its ‘oft trodden’ laneways. Prepare to be spellbound - you’ll never want to leave.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (5 - 14yrs)
Infant (0 - 4yrs)
* This tour requires a minimum of 4 to depart.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Meeting Point: The Block Arcade, 100 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne CBD.
As soon as you walk into the glass doors look right and you will see the Chocoholic Tours sign in a glass case next to the lifts.
This tour can cater to dietary restrictions. Please inform us of any during booking.
If guests require wheelchairs or baby carriages please make a comment in the "Reservation Request" box while booking.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.