Summary of The Day: Visit two of Melbourne's premier attractions: Melbourne Aquarium and Eureka Skydeck 88. The pass allows single entry to each attraction and is valid for three months from the date of collection.
SEALIFE Melbourne Aquarium - Open daily 9:30am to 6:00pm (last admission - 5:00pm)
Visit the Melbourne Aquarium, where there's always something new to see. Australia's largest aquarium offers a look into the amazing and different world of aquatic animals including sandbar whaler sharks, grey nurse sharks, Port Jackson sharks, king penguins, gentoo penguins, freshwater sawfish, smooth stingrays, green sea turtles and big-bellied seahorses.
Eureka Skydeck 88 - Open daily 10:00am to 10:00pm (last admission - 9:30pm)
Visit Melbourne's newest attraction offering unparalleled views of Melbourne and environs. Venture to the top of the Eureka Tower on the banks of the Yarra River to take in 360-degree floor-to-ceiling views of Melbourne.
Vouchers must be exchanged for attraction tickets at the local operator tour office (find the address on your e-ticket).
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Single entry to Melbourne Aquarium and Eureka Skydeck 88
Vouchers must be exchanged for attraction tickets at the tour office.
The pass allows single entry to each attraction and is valid for three months from the date of collection.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.