Summary of The Day: Gray Line awaits you in Melbourne!
Book your airport transfers in advance to save valuable holiday time!
We offer a service that is a personal meet and greet and direct transfer to your hotel in a private vehicle for those who value comfort, safety, personal attention and efficiency - no waiting around for other arrivals!
* For International guests, your Chauffeur will arrive 30 minutes after your flight lands during which time you will be making your way through Immigration & Customs.
- Upon clearing Customs, you will need to turn to your right as you exit through the Customs doors. Your Chauffeur will meet you with a welcome smile at Melbourne Airport's allocated Meeting Point (just past the end of the barrier when you exit Customs) and will be holding up Gray Line signage
- If you are travelling Business or First Class, please make sure you include this information in the Notes section of the Booking Form so that your Chauffeur can arrive earlier to meet you in the Arrivals Hall.
* For Domestic guests (Qantas/Jetstar/Virgin), your Chauffeur will meet you as per your scheduled flight arrival time at the allocated sign posted Chauffeur meeting points:
- T1 (Qantas/Jetstar) - in the Luggage Collection area near Carousel #3
- T3 (Virgin Blue) - bottom of escalators in the Luggage Collection area
- For guests arriving on Tiger Airways, your Chauffeur will arrive 15 minutes after your flight lands and will meet you in front of the doors outside the Terminal (T4).
Our private airport transfer service is available for drop off to:
- Melbourne CBD
- St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Queens Road, Melbourne
- Port Melbourne
- South Melbourne
- South Yarra
- St Kilda
|* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.|
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.