Summary of The Day: Gray Line awaits you in Melbourne!
Book your airport transfers in advance to save valuable holiday time!
We offer a service that is a personal meet and greet and direct transfer to your hotel in a private vehicle for those who value comfort, safety, personal attention and efficiency - no waiting around for other arrivals!
* For International guests, your Chauffeur will arrive 30 minutes after your flight lands during which time you will be making your way through Immigration & Customs.
- Upon clearing Customs, you will need to turn to your right as you exit through the Customs doors. Your Chauffeur will meet you with a welcome smile at Melbourne Airport's allocated Meeting Point (just past the end of the barrier when you exit Customs) and will be holding up Gray Line signage
- If you are travelling Business or First Class, please make sure you include this information in the Notes section of the Booking Form so that your Chauffeur can arrive earlier to meet you in the Arrivals Hall.
* For Domestic guests (Qantas/Jetstar/Virgin), your Chauffeur will meet you as per your scheduled flight arrival time at the allocated sign posted Chauffeur meeting points:
- T1 (Qantas/Jetstar) - in the Luggage Collection area near Carousel #3
- T3 (Virgin Blue) - bottom of escalators in the Luggage Collection area
- For guests arriving on Tiger Airways, your Chauffeur will arrive 15 minutes after your flight lands and will meet you in front of the doors outside the Terminal (T4).
Our private airport transfer service is available for drop off to:
- Melbourne CBD
- St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- Queens Road, Melbourne
- Port Melbourne
- South Melbourne
- South Yarra
- St Kilda
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Personal Meet and Greet
Friendly, Expert Departure Assistance
Transfer Airport to Hotel in Private Vehicle
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Melbourne airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
In the Notes section of the Booking Form, it is essential that you include:
- Number of passengers
- Number of luggage (small/medium/large case & carry on/hand luggage)
- Departure time
- Flight number
- Accommodation name
- Accommodation address
It will also be advisable that you re-confirm your booking details prior to your departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.