Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Melbourne - Great Ocean Road - Halls Gap
Summary of The Day: We'll begin our Great Ocean Road adventure as we depart Melbourne at around 7:00am and travel through the surfing town of Anglesea, stopping for morning tea along the way. As we head down the coastline we'll pass gorgeous ocean scenery.
We'll make a short stop at the Historic Memorial Arch for photos and Kennett River to spot koalas and see the colorful, local birds, including Kookaburras, Parrots and Lorikeets. Then we'll arrive in Apollo Bay for lunch.
Continuing our journey we'll pass through the Great Otway Rainforest and head to the 12 Apostles, one of the most famous landmarks on our route, and arrive at Loch Ard Gorge, where you will learn all about the history of this famous shipwreck spot before passing through the township of Port Campbell and making our way to the Grampians.
We'll spend the night in the Grampians National Park.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll get to explore Grampians National Park, one of Victoria’s most popular holiday destinations and an area rich in Aboriginal culture set in a beautiful and rugged ancient landscape. We'll embark on a walk after breakfast through the national park and receive breathtaking views at Boroka and Reed's Lookout.
Next up, we'll visit Mackenzie Falls (or Silverband Falls) for stunning views of this gorgeous natural wonder. We'll also get to visit the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre to learn about the local Jardwadjali and Djab Wurrung tribes. If there is enough time we'll visit the Jaws of Death lookout or Aboriginal Cave Paintings.
After enjoying a fantastic day in the National Park, we make our way to Adelaide.
Breakfast is included.
For arrival in Adelaide travelers will connect with a coach in Horsham for continuation onto Adelaide, arriving at around 8:00pm at Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street, Adelaide.
* Prices are per person and based on sharing room in dormitory.
* Accommodation upgrades (twin/double/single) are subject to availability. The default price for accommodation upgrades is per room. If customers need double room, please contact us to adjust price for you.
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double Occupancy applies when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour guide
Transfer to Adelaide
1-night hostel accommodation
Morning tea, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch
All park entry fees
Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pick-up location
If you can not find your desired pickup location, please do remark your hotel information when checking out. We will confirm the availability for you.
Please note customer should be waiting out the front of your selected pickup location (accommodation provider) at least 10 minutes before departure. Failure to wait out the front of your selected location may result in the tour guide being unable to locate you, causing failure to load.
Itinerary may vary slightly depending on group size, group pace and other external factors beyond our control.
Some activities are subject to daylight hour restrictions and will be committed if time does not permit.
Luggage for multi day tours: Maximum of 20 kg per person in a soft travelling pack.
What to bring: Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Nice trip ! Just the second, it is not necessary to make us climbing so high under big rain just for seeing a very small waterfall!!! Should adapt the itinerary with the weather !!! The accommodation was very nice with many kangaroos around... the area, this really a plus plus !Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.