Summary of The Day: Join us on our special evening tour to observe a colony of Woylies in their natural environment. A very rare, nocturnal little macropod with personality, Woylies are the smallest member of the Kangaroo family. This tour is your only opportunity in the region to view these amazing, but critically endangered creatures.
The tour begins with accommodation pickups half an hour before sunset, before we drive you to a nearby private Conservation Sanctuary where we have exclusive access for our tour. On arrival at the Sanctuary, a short guided bush walk will take us to the animal viewing site. As the first of the Woylies appear, we will share with you some of their unique characteristics and interesting facts about the area. Other local wildlife may join us during the tour including kangaroos, bandicoots and possums. On completion of your Woylie encounter, we will drop you off at your pre-arranged location.
The tour takes place in Yelverton Brook Eco Spa Retreat and Conservation Sanctuary where Joy and Simon have kindly given us access to their population of free-roaming Woylies (Brush-tailed Bettong).
Part of the proceeds from this tour contribute to the valuable work of the Conservation Sanctuary.
The tour operates for a small group of a maximum of 12 guests.
Pick-up is available from accommodation in Busselton, Dunsborough & surrounds and Cowaramup town centre. (Margaret River by arrangement and subject to availability). Pickup locations and times will be confirmed after booking.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.