Summary of The Day: Glide across the beautiful Mediterranean on this small-group sailing trip from Barcelona with views of La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Cathedral, Montjuic, Tibidabo and Port Olympic. Help the skipper with the sails or take the helm! Go for a dip, then help yourself to the complimentary refreshments back on deck. Our sailing trips are limited to ten people per group to ensure that each person receives personalized attention.
We depart from Barcelona and head directly to our marina far away from the din of central Barcelona. In less than half-an-hour you'll be ready to take to the waves on one of our specially-fitted yachts. Your guide will keep you entertained with a short history of Barcelona and a preliminary briefing on the basics of sailing.
There's ample room for everyone and a proper cabin with seating and toilets. If you prefer, you can sit back, relax, pop open a beer and let the gentle breezes take you away; or you can hoist the sails and even steer the boat!
Weather permitting, we'll go to a place offshore and drop the sails so that you can swim in the open waters of the Mediterranean, the memory of which will stay with you for a lifetime. After two hours of sailing down the coast we will return to Barcelona, disembarking at Port Vell.
We disembark at Port Vell in Barcelona.
This tour departs at 10:00AM, 1:45PM, or 5:00PM from opposite the Palau de la Musica, C/ Palau de la Musica, 1, 08003, Barcelona.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to depart.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.