Summary of The Day: Surrender to an age of bravery and honor and witness epic battles of steel and steed during our ALL-NEW SHOW! From ringside seats, discover a feast with more action, more fun & more excitement than ever before!
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament is North America’s #1 dinner attraction and a favorite Southern California celebration destination. Come experience an evening of quality entertainment inspired by 11th century history; and witness live jousting, swordplay, horsemanship and falconry. Travel back in time to cheer for one of six “Knights of the Realm” while feasting on a four-course banquet served in true medieval, pre-silverware fashion.
It’s an evening of feasting and fun for the entire family.
His Majesty's Royal Feast Includes(subject to changed without notice):
-Oven Roasted Chicken
-Tomato Bisque Soup
-Pastry of the Castle
-Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages
His Majesty's Vegetarian Meal Includes (Upon Request):
-Hummus, Warm Pita Bread, Carrot and Celery Sticks
-Warm Pita Bread
-3-Bean Stew with Fire Roasted Tomato and Brown Rice
-Fresh Fruit or Italian Ice (based on availability)
-Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and older.
*Child: 12 and under.
*Lap children under the age of 3 are admitted free as long as they sit on adults' laps and eat from their plate. If you prefer the child to have his or her own seat and meal then the child rate would apply.
Vegetarian options are available and include:
Hummus, Warm Pita Bread, Carrot and Celery Sticks
3-Bean Stew with Fire Roasted Tomato and Brown Rice
Fresh Fruit or Italian Ice (based on availability)
Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages
The Castle doors will open 75 minutes prior to the show time printed on your tickets. Plan to arrive early; seating is first come, first served and to obtain the best seats available you should arrive as early as possible.
The dress is casual.
This is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. The operator uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Tickets are non refundable. Tickets are valid only for the selected date and show.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.