Summary of The Day: Travel along the coastline and pass by dazzling beaches as we enter McLaren Vale, one of the top wine regions in Australia, for a fantastic day trip from Adelaide and McLaren Vale wine tour. Relax aboard our comfortable coaches as we pick you up from your hotel and enjoy magical views of the vineyards as we cross into this fertile valley to the best wineries in the region.
Along the way we'll stop for morning tea and cake at the McLaren Vale Visitor Centre Cafe. Then we'll get our introduction to McLaren Vale wine with a tour of Wirra Wirra, a lovely winery filled with tales to tell and the home of the Church Block label. Then we'll taste the finest winest Wirra Wirra has to offer.
Afterwards we'll relax with lunch at Red Poles before visiting one of Australia’s most famous wineries at d’Arenberg. Here we'll enjoy an exclusive tasting in the Stables Wine Immersion Centre - don’t leave without experiencing the outstanding view from d’Arry’s Verandah! We'll also learn about the Osborn Family’s history, which extends for a 100 years throughout the region.
We'll have a final stop along McLaren Vale’s main street - if you are ‘wined’ out, take a coffee at Oscar’s or a chocolate from FruChocs.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.